Sure. 1 100.0% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 23 ]

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
If the prize is just a recolor of an already existing item, that doesn't sound like all that much of a prize. Odds are they'll end up recoloring the item you want sooner or later anyway... rolleyes What value do people see in this, I guess is what I'm asking?

Dead Hellraiser

I like emerald green, a color which Gaia artists avoid like the plague. This ticket is pretty much my only chance of getting an item recolored in that color.

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Rhea Byrne
I like emerald green, a color which Gaia artists avoid like the plague. This ticket is pretty much my only chance of getting an item recolored in that color.
I suppose that's fair. It just seems to me like most of the recolors they put out are things people aren't terribly interested in. But I guess the comments on some of the threads here prove otherwise, heh.
The value is when you have been waiting ages for them to recolor an item for ages and it still hasn't happened. Like when you have been waiting for ginger Dylene Poissonne curls for frickin ever because the moment you saw the original you said to yourself "Damn, if that hair was red it would be great for the Merida cosplay I am planning".

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Merida DunBroch
The value is when you have been waiting ages for them to recolor an item for ages and it still hasn't happened. Like when you have been waiting for ginger Dylene Poissonne curls for frickin ever because the moment you saw the original you said to yourself "Damn, if that hair was red it would be great for the Merida cosplay I am planning".
I guess that makes sense. For me, it just seems like a lot of the recolors they put out aren't terribly adventurous. Like, the devil tails come in a variety of colors now, but the only one that looks good is the original.

It just seems like a small prize to offer for however much they might end up making off of this, I suppose.
Flint Jakobs
Merida DunBroch
I guess that makes sense. For me, it just seems like a lot of the recolors they put out aren't terribly adventurous. Like, the devil tails come in a variety of colors now, but the only one that looks good is the original.

It just seems like a small prize to offer for however much they might end up making off of this, I suppose.
It all depends. Everyone has that dream item knocking around in their head. And sometimes Gaia comes soooo close to it but just makes it the wrong color.

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WIll never happen. gonk

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Or getting a single pose recolored in 10 different shades.

kayla wasabi's Husband

Friendly Friend

you'd think so right
but they still ain't bothered to put a black dtail in loyal's shop

Wheezing Trash

18,275 Points
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Hassli
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WIll never happen. gonk
o: I like the blond hair

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
Flint Jakobs
If the prize is just a recolor of an already existing item, that doesn't sound like all that much of a prize. Odds are they'll end up recoloring the item you want sooner or later anyway... rolleyes What value do people see in this, I guess is what I'm asking?

Then where is my purple version of Shibuya Nobody? Been waiting for that since it came out. It would just speed up the process by your definition.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff