Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,650 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I've had the strangest feeling since I've logged on that these little glitchy problems are somehow our fault.
I mean...
They were working on the headers, right?
And then, all over Gaia, people headers turn into random repeating cloud scenes.
I can't help but feel indirectly responsible.
For the sake of discussion, how are you holding up with the odd little glitches? And are you angry at having to re-write some code?
It's scaring the crap out of me. xd I just gor my profile the way I liked, and now I can't even read it. Ah, well... I'll give it a week for the upgrade to finish before fiddling with it.
pretty much they changed the barton.css file to accomadate the new configuration of the profile page.

well in doing so they broke every other header.

so there is only one header now.

certain places that only had one header of 700+xwhatever pixels will more than likely still work.

but they will need to take those few that require 2 and 3 parts to make the header like guilds, art arena, and forums, and make a one part header for them to make them work again.

at least that is the simplest way of doing it, so i am sure it ont be done that way and take much more time to fix. rofl
My code went all spaztastic on me when I logged in a few minutes ago. My friends were all in a nice little line..vertically...

As were avatars for journal comments and the comments themselves..so it was all..

Comment
Comment

I switched to Grunny then back to Custom and it fixed it cool Luckily.

Well, unless you're an IE user. It's still messed in IE. But I don't care, since I'm on Firefox anyway xd

Wheezing Smoker

The Avatar comment part is craptacular! O:
I had just made a navigation bar for my profile when this happened ;_;.......
Oh my God! You killed Gaia! You bastards! D:
I spent a really long time working on my profile, and just when I'm about done, they do this. gonk I really hope all this gets fixed somehow, because a lot of people might have to make their profiles over again.
I am very irked because I had just figured out what all the codes where that I needed and now I have to track down even more codes to fix things. Its a right pain in the arse. Just out of curiosity, if anyone knows the code to align everything to the left can you tell me? I do not like the new center alignment.

CrazyAlien8's Husband

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
actually i'm quite happy. my status changes, i gained an excuse for not updating my theme dispite having the new one's images largely complete, and i can pride myself on being better at lining up images than twobit. whee
hmmm clouds that was MINE! I was useing them!...

actuly Im a bit mad Im taking my gliched parts off till Im awake enogh to fix them by hand.
if any one has any ideas or new codes PM me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces