Welcome to Gaia! ::

Giver

10,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
I'm in need of a custom profile.
Artist and maker. It's for a Christmas themed profile.

Skilled Genius

Yeah, no. You will want to go to the Personalized Graphics forum and nobody will make it for free. Not anything good at least.

Giver

10,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Knight Yoshi
Yeah, no. You will want to go to the Personalized Graphics forum and nobody will make it for free. Not anything good at least.

Says you. My last profile I got free was amazing.

Fashionable Fatcat

l3roskie
Says you. My last profile I got free was amazing.
Yoshi's pretty much right, honestly. Occasionally you will find someone who'll make profiles for free and do a decent job, but I'd say the vast majority of the time they will either not even be free in the first place, or will be free but will really suck. You can hardly find decent paid profiles for under 50k anyway, let alone for free.

Either way though, while asking for free profiles in this forum isn't technically against the rules (you're only not allowed to shop for paid profiles in here, according to the forum rules), you probably won't find the best people to make them in here, simply because of the demographics of the people in the forum, and because this forum is generally rather slow and empty. The PD is inhabited mostly by either:
1. The rather experienced profile makers, and/or web designers/developers in general, who are here to help the noobs and get feedback on their own profiles, who may make custom profiles on occasion but most likely only for pay;
2. The profile newbies who come to ask for help on their own profiles, who can barely make a mediocre-at-best profile for themselves, let alone a good one for someone else.

And you're not likely to get a decent and free profile out of either of those categories.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff