Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Phantom

Brothers Keep

You're welcome! Glad it could help~

IVIanifestation
Horntastic
» Quote this for fast responses! «

I published my profile but forgot to get the code, How do i get it now i am unable to re-publish

You should be able to re-publish at any time.
Just open your profile on the my account page, and the publish button should be green and at the top like in the screenshots on the first page. If the publish button is not present or is not green, make sure you made a Flash profile. You can check by right-clicking the profile while editing or viewing it - if the resulting menu says something about Flash, you made the right kind.

Dedicated Soldier

7,075 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
Horntastic
Brothers Keep

You're welcome! Glad it could help~

I've used your guide before but it really had been forever since I made a new one. I had your old page bookmarked for converting the code to a format that can be used in the profile and I even freaked out when the page was suddenly no longer there sweatdrop man, if you didn't have this thread, I would have just died or something. Keep up the good work!
I need help , The website changed -___-
I can't figure out where the code is .

Dapper Phantom

l Obey Biitch l

If you can't find the embed, make sure you're using a Flash and not an HTML template.
If you right click on the profile, it should say something about Flash if you have the right kind.
If you don't, look in the 2nd post for information on how to get started with a Flash template.
Unfortunately, you cannot convert from HTML to Flash, so if you made the wrong kind you'll have to start over ):
Horntastic
l Obey Biitch l

If you can't find the embed, make sure you're using a Flash and not an HTML template.
If you right click on the profile, it should say something about Flash if you have the right kind.
If you don't, look in the 2nd post for information on how to get started with a Flash template.
Unfortunately, you cannot convert from HTML to Flash, so if you made the wrong kind you'll have to start over ):

Man It took me 3 hours to make it too -___-

oiyur's Wife

Handsome Strawberry

10,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
yeah im having the same problem actually.
i cant find the template code.

oiyur's Wife

Handsome Strawberry

10,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
never mind. im editing an old pro i had

Dapper Phantom

Vigorous_Lust

I'm not sure what you mean by "template" code, but if you mean embed code then you probably made the wrong kind of profile.
Check the "getting started" post on the front page to learn how to find the Flash templates in the future. n_n

oiyur's Wife

Handsome Strawberry

10,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
Horntastic
Vigorous_Lust

I'm not sure what you mean by "template" code, but if you mean embed code then you probably made the wrong kind of profile.
Check the "getting started" post on the front page to learn how to find the Flash templates in the future. n_n

yeah like i used an old profile i had and edit the layout. The new beta profiles are so stupid and couldn't figure out where the embedded code is. ;_;

Dapper Phantom

Vigorous_Lust
Horntastic
Vigorous_Lust

yeah like i used an old profile i had and edit the layout. The new beta profiles are so stupid and couldn't figure out where the embedded code is. ;_;

There's actually a lot of things that are good about the new HTML templates from a general website-building perspective, but unfortunately they are completely incompatible with Gaia. You probably made an HTML template, which is why you couldn't find the embed.
If you ever want to make a new layout without overwriting your old one, I keep this guide pretty up to date so you can always check here to find out where the compatible Flash templates are hiding n_n

oiyur's Wife

Handsome Strawberry

10,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Partygoer 500
Horntastic
Vigorous_Lust
Horntastic
Vigorous_Lust

There's actually a lot of things that are good about the new HTML templates from a general website-building perspective, but unfortunately they are completely incompatible with Gaia. You probably made an HTML template, which is why you couldn't find the embed.
If you ever want to make a new layout without overwriting your old one, I keep this guide pretty up to date so you can always check here to find out where the compatible Flash templates are hiding n_n

thanks mane :3

Shirtless Lunatic

is there a way to convert htmls to flash, i literally spent 3days editing mine just to convert and the embed button was all like b***h you cant see me now. and im sitting here like -_- really, i have to start all the hell over?

Dapper Phantom

Reverse Hal0
is there a way to convert htmls to flash, i literally spent 3days editing mine just to convert and the embed button was all like b***h you cant see me now. and im sitting here like -_- really, i have to start all the hell over?

There is no way to convert, sorry. ):
You might want to hold off on starting a new profile though, as it looks like the Flash profiles don't have the embed option right now either.

Tbh, Gaian users are the only ones who would want to convert them, since the HTML5 ones are a better system, so they don't want to spend the time on something like that.
Have you found a way to get the embed code?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff