13,575 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Horntastic
KawaiixNative
Horntastic
KawaiixNative
I don't know if its just me, but the conversion site seems to be down.

Oddpost
Yeah, the conversion site seems to be down for me aswell confused

I can currently access the site, is it back up for you?
As I use a free host service, it can be a little unreliable at times :c
Let me know your general location (ex: I'm in the southeast USA) if it stays down for more than a day and I'll see what can be done.

For me, its showing only an advertisement in the upper right corner, and the converter is no where to be found. ( Im in the middle west USA)

Ok, what browser? I assume you don't use an ad blocker?

I usually use chrome, or safari. And I have the blocker on, but it sometimes allows certain ads.

Dapper Phantom

KawaiixNative
Horntastic

I usually use chrome, or safari. And I have the blocker on, but it sometimes allows certain ads.

Haha, oh god, if you allow the ads to load they cause an error that prevents the rest of the page from loading or something.
As in, like, my content doesn't even appear in the Chrome HTML inspector.
If you block them, the page loads normally...

It's doing the same in IE and FF, so I'll bother Angelfire if the problem persists over multiple days.
(since the ad content loads before my content, I doubt there's a way to sneakily disable them and stop the issue...)
The ads on this site are so bad but free reliable webhosts that allow JS/custom HTML are so hard to find now. ):

I've put a notice on the front page for now.

xXShadowsEdgeXx's Princess

Omnipresent Kitten

13,575 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Horntastic
KawaiixNative
Horntastic

Haha, oh god, if you allow the ads to load they cause an error that prevents the rest of the page from loading or something.

It's doing the same in IE and FF, so I'll bother Angelfire if the problem persists over multiple days.
(since the ad content loads before my content, I doubt there's a way to sneakily disable them and stop the issue...)
The ads on this site are so bad but free reliable webhosts that allow JS/custom HTML are so hard to find now. ):

totally understandable smile ill have to put up a stronger ad blocker. thanks!

Dapper Phantom

KawaiixNative
Horntastic
KawaiixNative
Horntastic

totally understandable smile ill have to put up a stronger ad blocker. thanks!

I'm using Adblock Plus for Chrome with the EasyList subscription right now.
You may have to turn off the "non-obtrusive advertising" check box for maximum blocking, though I didn't for this issue.

Desirable Cat

9,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Uhm does this look like this for anybody else or is it just me?

User Image

Choppaz Loaded's Partner

Fashionable Mage

9,725 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
I can't convert my code to the Gaia thing (I try the Click this but it kept sending me ADs) ???

Dapper Phantom

iiAdieu
Uhm does this look like this for anybody else or is it just me?

[img.]http://i846.photobucket.com/albums/ab22/snogglepoo/Wixproblem.png[/img]

nagisa cheiri
I can't convert my code to the Gaia thing (I try the Click this but it kept sending me ADs) ???

Please see the announcement dated July 2, 2014 on the front page.
hello can i suggest those who want a chatroom , try Chatwing it has many features and is free, here is a great tutorial showing how to integrate chatwing into Wix site
http://blog.chatwing.com/2014/05/chatwing-tutorial-on-how-to-embed_27.html

Hot Humorist

13,400 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Timid 100

Anyone home? o3o;;;

Wealthy Kitten

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200
THANK YOU FOR THE TIP ON THE ADBLOCK! heart heart heart heart
I'm trying to edit my "about me" section essentially and well I can't or at least when I do it nothing changes when I go back to my profile. Now an old friend made me my wix profile so I don't know what the fudge is going on or how to work with it. crying I've been gone from Gaia for about 3 years already and so most of my info on my profile is outdated and I'd love to change it. But I simply don't know how. I don't want to get rid of my wix profile yet.... Any ideas or thoughts on how to go on about this?

Dapper Phantom

xXMr_VegaXx
I'm trying to edit my "about me" section essentially and well I can't or at least when I do it nothing changes when I go back to my profile. Now an old friend made me my wix profile so I don't know what the fudge is going on or how to work with it. crying I've been gone from Gaia for about 3 years already and so most of my info on my profile is outdated and I'd love to change it. But I simply don't know how. I don't want to get rid of my wix profile yet.... Any ideas or thoughts on how to go on about this?

Wix has changed significantly... when you update your profile you now have to re-convert your code each time to make the changes appear on your profile.

A r u r u's Waifu

Shirtless Shapeshifter

I seem to be having a problem with the music playing as if there is two separate music players on my wix profile.

I.E. if you hit the "off" button which would normally stop the music, it only stops the second players that seems to be playing, while another one continues.

When you go to the actual published website it doesn't act like there is two players.

I used the converter.

Help, please.

Published Site

Anxious Bunny

My editor won't load :<

OG Sex Symbol

8,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Nerd 50
Thank you sooo much for posting this thread!!
WIX Profiles are da best!!!
Woooo so glad they're working again (:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas