Welcome to Gaia! ::

Horntastic
» Quote this for fast responses! «
Please read the red announcement in the first post regarding new/updated profiles before quoting this.

Hi! Okay so I followed your guidelines step by step. When I save the profile it loads then is a white blank screen, but my music plays.

Here is the link to my wix profile:
http://hungrehleafowo.wix.com/lena

and here is the source code:

view-source:http://hungrehleafowo.wix.com/lena

This has not happened until recently. If you could tell me what exactly you fixed so I can apply it to future profiles that would be great. Thanks!

Dapper Phantom

Jaz in a Box
Horntastic
Please read the red announcement in the first post regarding new/updated profiles before quoting this.

Hi! Okay so I followed your guidelines step by step. When I save the profile it loads then is a white blank screen, but my music plays.

Here is the link to my wix profile:
http://hungrehleafowo.wix.com/lena

and here is the source code:

view-source:http://hungrehleafowo.wix.com/lena

This has not happened until recently. If you could tell me what exactly you fixed so I can apply it to future profiles that would be great. Thanks!

You have not correctly set a background for your page.
On Wix.com, the site (outside the flash) has a black background, so it shows through the transparent background of the flash.
Gaia, however, does not allow transparent flash areas, so instead the transparency is replaced with white.
Since all your content is white, it appears blank.

To fix this, you need to create the black background /within/ the flash itself rather than using that one Wix background setting tool...
I know there are better ways, but on my test profile I think I just created a large black element and sent it to the back n_n'
(sorry, Wix-end stuff is not my forte)

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
I wonder if anyone here is willing to make me a wix profile...?
My computer seems to not support it. OTL

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Horntastic

nvm. I used an html profile. Grrr.

Yui Ichijo's Husbando

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Horntastic

Hi, I have a problem loading my Wix profile on Gaia x__x Every time I open my profile it says "$SomethingWentWrong$ APPCONFIG.XML FILE NOT FOUND!" Pls help? ; w;

Dapper Phantom

Artiistic
Horntastic

Hi, I have a problem loading my Wix profile on Gaia x__x Every time I open my profile it says "$SomethingWentWrong$ APPCONFIG.XML FILE NOT FOUND!" Pls help? ; w;

Are you still having this issue? If so, can you link me to your Wix page?

Yui Ichijo's Husbando

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Horntastic
Artiistic
Horntastic

Gaia Profile
Wix Profile

Dapper Phantom

Artiistic
Horntastic
Artiistic
Horntastic

Gaia Profile
Wix Profile

The profile loads fine for me...
What browser do you have? Have you tried another? (/clearing cookies&cache?)
Specifically, if you use Chrome try IE or FF, or if you use IE or FF, try Chrome.
(if you have another computer you can try it on, even better)

Yui Ichijo's Husbando

Fuzzy Fatcat

12,875 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Horntastic
Artiistic
Horntastic
Artiistic
Horntastic

Gaia Profile
Wix Profile

The profile loads fine for me...
What browser do you have? Have you tried another? (/clearing cookies&cache?)
Specifically, if you use Chrome try IE or FF, or if you use IE or FF, try Chrome.
(if you have another computer you can try it on, even better)

Alright so I cleared out my Chrome, still doesn't work on this computer :< Tried it on Internet Explorer and it doesn't load.
I tried it on my other computer and it worked though o: Weird problem @_@ But I guess if it works, then I'll just leave it.

Greedy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Horntastic
I can't seem to find an answer for this but, my wix profile is suuuuper small on my gaia profile.
I know this happened the first time I had uploaded a wix profile but I don't remember what I had to do. D:

Dapper Phantom

Rumfish McCallister
Horntastic
I can't seem to find an answer for this but, my wix profile is suuuuper small on my gaia profile.
I know this happened the first time I had uploaded a wix profile but I don't remember what I had to do. D:

You got some code in the wrong part of the theme, and it's messing up your real code.
To fix, do:
1. Go to your profile, click edit profile
2. Click the theme button, then the URL tab
3. Type the word "none" in the box and update
4. Save and view your profile
This will clear out the bad code and let the proper code you already have in there work.

Dapper Phantom

Artiistic
Alright so I cleared out my Chrome, still doesn't work on this computer :< Tried it on Internet Explorer and it doesn't load.
I tried it on my other computer and it worked though o: Weird problem @_@ But I guess if it works, then I'll just leave it.

That's really weird, I'm not sure what would cause such a thing, but it must be specific to that one computer :<

Greedy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Horntastic
Rumfish McCallister
Horntastic

You got some code in the wrong part of the theme, and it's messing up your real code.
To fix, do:
This will clear out the bad code and let the proper code you already have in there work.

Uggh you're awesome!
Thank you so much. emotion_c8

Commander in Chief

Horntastic
Artiistic

That's really weird, I'm not sure what would cause such a thing, but it must be specific to that one computer :<
Did you know that I am so green I am the only rabbit that can be seen from outer space? I am the Great Wall of China of rabbits. It is impressive but true! Ok BYE!

Commander in Chief

Rumfish McCallister
Horntastic
Rumfish McCallister
Horntastic

To fix, do:

Uggh you're awesome!
Thank you so much. emotion_c8
Did you know that I have a Twitter account because I am awesome? TWEET ME! I'LL GIVE YOU FACTS! OK bye bye! @presdiedrich

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff