Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Phantom

Gorath Tsu
Horntastic

Well, I've tried Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer, and with all three the box is stuck in the top left corner where I can't select it. Bah. ><;;

I wonder if there's a way that I can "reset" my profile to its default? Hmmm...

Weird, I'll have to see if I can reproduce the issue later. I'll PM you if something turns up.
In the meantime, you can hide the image:

#picture_105191, #text_30845 { display: none; }

You should also add in the code from a few posts ago to fix the sizing on the custom panel one.

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Horntastic

Well, I suppose it looks good enough for now. The image is now hidden and the other is larger. Good enough. Thanks for the help. smile

By the way, do you know if there's a way to add a custom background to the Wix profile or to make the background invisible? I never could figure out a way to through Wix. I know how to set a background on the Gaia profile, but Wix it looks like I can only select from their own gallery. Would be nice to have the background of my Gaia profile match the Wix profile.

Cat

18,500 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dapper Phantom

Gorath Tsu
Horntastic

Well, I suppose it looks good enough for now. The image is now hidden and the other is larger. Good enough. Thanks for the help. smile

By the way, do you know if there's a way to add a custom background to the Wix profile or to make the background invisible? I never could figure out a way to through Wix. I know how to set a background on the Gaia profile, but Wix it looks like I can only select from their own gallery. Would be nice to have the background of my Gaia profile match the Wix profile.

Regardless of whether you can make it transparent Wix-side, Gaia doesn't allow transparent Flash :c
You must be able to set custom backgrounds, I've seen it done, but I don't know enough about the editor to show you how to do it.
Perhaps try the help articles?

(I think I set the one on my test profile by just adding a large image and then used layering settings to send it to the back, but I don't have subpages on mine and don't know how they'd affect it. If you manage to get the background of your Wix set the way you want it, let me know and I will help you get your Gaia background set up so it aligns properly on all browser/window sizes.)

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Horntastic

Sure thing. Thanks!

Perhaps at this point I'll just screen shot the Wix background and use that for the Gaia background, too. Or maybe I'll just give both a solid color and make life easier on myself. XD

Noob

Hellp please, i cant find the css button in media -_- please help sad

Dapper Phantom

P 0 L D O

I'm afraid I don't understand your question; can you elaborate on which step you got stuck?
It looks like you got your Wix up though - do you still need help?

Noob

Horntastic
P 0 L D O

I'm afraid I don't understand your question; can you elaborate on which step you got stuck?
It looks like you got your Wix up though - do you still need help?

No i figured it out after i post a question. Thanks for posting this you really help me! You are genius!

Original Demigod

21,725 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Threadmaster 200
I just did this to today. I was wondering if you could check out my profile and tell me what I might be doing wrong?

Dapper Phantom

IVI i t c h y
I just did this to today. I was wondering if you could check out my profile and tell me what I might be doing wrong?

I don't see anything particularly weird about your profile, can you describe the problem?
(if it has to do with your floating images, also tell me your screen resolution)

Original Demigod

21,725 Points
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Threadmaster 200
Horntastic
IVI i t c h y

I don't see anything particularly weird about your profile, can you describe the problem?
(if it has to do with your floating images, also tell me your screen resolution)
Haa~ I figured it out not soon after I had posted this. But thank you for taking the time and looking and trying to help me. It means a lot.

Strawberry

Horntastic
» Quote this for fast responses! «
Please read the red announcement in the first post regarding new/updated profiles before quoting this.

Everything is fine expect for the fact that the Gaia background is black.
Is there any way I can change it to white?

edit: neverminddd. figured it out. c:

Adorable Fatcat

good bless you! now finished making my first wix profile. I never knew it was so easy until I read this thread!

OG Fatcat

Horntastic

I get this error "You have most likely created an HTML, not a Flash profile."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out