Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Paradox

Profile code

/*About*/
#id_about {overflow: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; height: 60px;} #id_about:hover {overflow-y:auto;overflow-x:hidden;height:130px;}

/*Visitors*/
#id_footprints{overflow: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; height: 60px;} #id_footprints:hover {overflow-y:auto;overflow-x:hidden;height:120px;}

/*Body Attributes*/
body,html {background:url(http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i172/turwaithion1/Kardonerelarger_zps41097e21.jpg?t=1394165232) Top center no-repeat;background-size:100%; background-attachment: fixed;}

/*Panels*/
.panel {background:url(http://www.wallpick.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/12/Black-Wallpaper-HD-PC-Windows.jpg) ;repeat;}
.panel {color: #FF030D;border-radius:25px;opacity: .5;}
.panel:hover {opacity: 1;}
.panel{overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border:solid 2px #000 ;border-radius: 10px;-moz-box-shadow: 0 0 7px 2px #000000;-webkit-box-shadow: 0 0 7px 2px #000000;-webkit-transition: all 0.8s ease-out;-moz-transition: all 0.8s ease-out;-o-transition: all 0.8s ease-out;}

.panel:hover{overflow-y:auto;-moz-transition:all 0.4s ease;-webkit-transition:all 0.4s ease;-o-transition:all 0.4s ease;}

/*Links*/
a{color: #FFF;}
a:hover {color:#bf6774;font-size:12px;}

/*Gaia Header*/
#gaia_header a{background: #000;text-decoration: none; color: #610B21!important; font-style: italic; Font-weight: light; font-size: 12px; font-family: Tahoma; letter-spacing: 0.75px; text-transform: none; border: 1px outset #ffffff; padding: 9px 20px 9px 20px;border-radius: 4px;-webkit-border-radius: 5px;}
#gaia_header li {color:transparent;}
#header_left a, #header_right a {background-color:#000 !important;}
#header_left img{padding-top: 0px;padding-right: 47px;
padding-bottom: 23px;padding-left: 0px;
background-color: #000!important;
background-image: url(http://www.freewebs.com/trezoid/DSG.png)!important;background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-attachment: scroll;background-position: left top;height: 0px!important;width: 0px!important;}
#gaia_header a:hover {text-decoration: none;top: 10px;-moz-transition:all 200ms ease;-webkit-transition:all 200ms ease;-o-transition:all 200ms ease;color: #FFFFFF!important; font-family: Tahoma;text-transform: lowercase;letter-spacing: 0.75px;font-style: italic;font-size: 8px; font-weight: light; text-shadow:0px 0px 15px #FFFFFF;text-shadow:-1px 0 #FE2E2E, 0 1px #FE2E2E, 1px 0 #FE2E2E, 0 -1px #FE2E2E;text-decoration: none;}
html, body{-webkit-animation: mymove linear 3s 0s 1; -moz-animation: mymove linear 3s 0s 1; animation: mymove linear 3s 0s 1; z-index: 1; }
@keyframes mymove:{ from {opacity: 0; } to {opacity: 1; }
}
@-moz-keyframes mymove { from {opacity: 0; } to {opacity: 1; }
}
@-webkit-keyframes mymove { from {opacity: 0; } to {opacity: 1; }
}
#gaia_header, #header_left, #header_right, #gaia_header * {background: transparent!important;}

/*Comments*/
#id_comments .date {display:none;}
#id_comments {overflow: scroll; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; height: 60px;} #id_comments:hover {overflow-y:auto;overflow-x:hidden;height:100px;} #alerts_banner {display:none;}

/*Panel Headers*/
.panel h2 {background-color:transparent;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;letter-spacing:1px;}

/*Media*/
.media_panel object {width:30px;height:25px;}
.media_panel h2 {display:none;}

/*Friends*/
#id_friends a {font-size: 0px;} #find_friends_banner {display: none;} #id_friends {background:none;} #id_friends h2 {display:none;}

/*Image Decor*/
img{opacity: .4; -webkit-transition: padding-left .25s ease-out; font-family: arial narrow;
-moz-transition: padding-left .25s ease-out;}
img:hover{opacity: 1; padding-left: 10px;}

Here is my profile code. I'm having problems with my panel alignment. I want it center but it stays left. Can someone help me please?

Mega Noob

I just noticed your profile change before I was about to post. Probably a good thing cause I did a little bit of editing to what I was going to post. surprised

I think using this should get the results you like:

#column_3, #column_2, #column_1, #columns {
overflow: visible;}

#columns {
position: relative;
float: none;
width: 800px;
margin: 0 auto;}

High-functioning Paradox

Recite
I just noticed your profile change before I was about to post. Probably a good thing cause I did a little bit of editing to what I was going to post. surprised

#columns {

thanks, I'll try it out. smile

Mega Noob

Azami Blossom
Recite

#columns {

thanks, I'll try it out. smile

Alrighty. Let me know how it goes.

High-functioning Paradox

Recite

biggrin Worked like a charm and now I see were I was missing up in the coding.
sweatdrop panel alignment and my media buttons give me the most fits. lol

Mega Noob

Azami Blossom
Recite

biggrin Worked like a charm and now I see were I was missing up in the coding.
sweatdrop panel alignment and my media buttons give me the most fits. lol

Yeah. They used to give me some trouble, too. Still do to some extent, but not as much anymore. If you use Google Chrome, the media panel might not work if you're using that "&version=2" stuff. I don't know what it is, but I think it has something to do on YouTube's side. It seems to work still in Firefox, but I dunno what's going on.

Also, a quick thing to note: that code I gave you I set up in accordance to your two columns. If you happen to use the third column or change the width of the first two, the width of #columns would need to be adjusted a bit or it might look off as far as centering goes.

High-functioning Paradox

Recite

Yeah. They used to give me some trouble, too. Still do to some extent, but not as much anymore. If you use Google Chrome, the media panel might not work if you're using that "&version=2" stuff. I don't know what it is, but I think it has something to do on YouTube's side. It seems to work still in Firefox, but I dunno what's going on.

Also, a quick thing to note: that code I gave you I set up in accordance to your two columns. If you happen to use the third column or change the width of the first two, the width of #columns would need to be adjusted a bit or it might look off.

I use firefox most of the time and everything works fine there. But my media buttons never look right or work with I switch to internet explorer. It's like explorer doesn't fully recognize the code or I'm missing code. Could be a little of both. I just started learning now to code a few weeks back.

Here is the media code I use.
/*Media*/
.media_panel embed, .media_panel object{height: 25px; width: 300px;}
.media_panel {background: transparent; border: none;}

Mega Noob

Azami Blossom
Recite

Also, a quick thing to note: that code I gave you I set up in accordance to your two columns. If you happen to use the third column or change the width of the first two, the width of #columns would need to be adjusted a bit or it might look off.

I use firefox most of the time and everything works fine there. But my media buttons never look right or work with I switch to internet explorer. It's like explorer doesn't fully recognize the code or I'm missing code. Could be a little of both. I just started learning now to code a few weeks back.

/*Media*/

On other browsers, does it appear as an empty white space?

If so, then like I said, I think that has something to do with YouTube. The same thing happened to a friend of mine. On Google Chrome, I didn't see her play button, but on Firefox, I did.

High-functioning Paradox

Recite
Azami Blossom

/*Media*/

If so, then like I said, I think that has something to do with YouTube. The same thing happened to a friend of mine. On Google Chrome, I didn't see her play button, but on Firefox, I did.

To shows up as fragmented letters. You tube is the only way I know how to do media right now. But your most likely right.

Mega Noob

Azami Blossom
Recite
Azami Blossom

/*Media*/

To shows up as fragmented letters. You tube is the only way I know how to do media right now. But your most likely right.

Well, I don't really know what to say there. Never really seen it as fragmented letters. gonk

Only thing I'd suggest is changing it to video size so that it'd look more normal (that is, if you don't mind it being a video).

High-functioning Paradox

Recite

Well, I don't really know what to say there. Never really seen it as fragmented letters. gonk

Only thing I'd suggest is changing it to video size so that it'd look more normal (that is, if you don't mind it being a video).

lol I don't mind, just don't like my profile to look cluttered. xd I thank you greatly for taking the time to chat with me. It was informative.
I must say, like the avatar, it's a good look.

Mega Noob

Azami Blossom
Recite

lol I don't mind, just don't like my profile to look cluttered. xd I thank you greatly for taking the time to chat with me. It was informative.
I must say, like the avatar, it's a good look.

You're welcome. And thanks smile

It can always be a small video. Just depends on what you wanna do with it. Personally, I like using videos, but I don't normally make them that big. If you looked at my profile now, you'd see the video is pretty small.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff