Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 622 623 624 > >> >>> »|

4,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
Passion_Dragon
Apparently voting/judging is going to be extended. 3nodding

so does this mean i have a chance to edit my profile if i need... since im in the second round... i probably wont but ive been thinking about adding a couple of things... if not thats fine.
Mydion
Passion_Dragon

so does this mean i have a chance to edit my profile if i need... since im in the second round... i probably wont but ive been thinking about adding a couple of things... if not thats fine.
[Yes, that's fine. 3nodding ]

4,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
Passion_Dragon
Mydion
Passion_Dragon

[Yes, that's fine. 3nodding ]

alright just making sure it was before i did anything mrgreen
I'm so sweepy...
[I decided to try to make a custom profile myself.

"What's the use in holding a profile contest if I haven't even tried CSS coding for my own profile layout?" I thought.

So, I've been toying with it all day.

It looks so...unorganized; I used so much code, almost all the code I could find. xd

But at least I'm giving it a go. And I'm learning. So that while I'm holding this contest, maybe one day I'll be able to help people with their profiles. whee

*drifts off to Sleepy Land*]
Oooh, I have time to Edit too whee ^^
I'll make it more complete by tomorrow and figure out what the fudge is wrong with my Quilt section >w<
How many judges do you have now passion?

I'm glad your giving CSS coding a try. I looked at your profile and it's a pretty good start. I can't wait to see how it looks when you finish it plus it's PINK. heart
I have them listed in the 3rd...uh...4th...3rd...yea, 3rd post on the first page, but so far there's myself, ShadyPrincess, PrincessNeko and Revolutionary01. 3nodding

Hey, would you like to see what the ballots looked like when filled out by the judges when we're all done?? surprised I think maybe it will help people to improve their profiles, since most people are always like, "OMG, leave me comments in my profile! Rate my profile!" 3nodding

About the CSS coding... whee

Yea, I figured I'd give it a shot. What's there to lose??

OMG, I think it looks messy right now...thankfully no one seems to have noticed when I messed up the postitioning and had all the boxes on top of each other~! redface

I really need help with the positioning, if anything. xp

Yesh, the PINKness is wonderful. It's gonna be pink and...well, I'll let everyone wait and see. 3nodding

Thanks to everyone in this wonderful and helpful forum who helps me out! This is honestly one of the friendliest discussion forums here on Gaia. heart And to think---up until a few days ago, I didn't know it existed~! rofl

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I think that since it's still quite obscure, it's easier to have a friendlier crowd. I really hope it stays this way. 3nodding

Wait - what decides the winner?
The poll or the judges?
I got lost in the first few posts.
sweatdrop
I only have 4 votes.
>_>;;

||User Image||
thaxul

The poll or the judges?
sweatdrop
I only have 4 votes.
>_>;;

||User Image||
*`"(> ' ' )>..::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::..<( ' ' < wink "`*
::squeals::
Getting married to Kiry.

I believe it's going to be a combination of the two. :3
Though she'll rely more heavily on the judges, I'd assume.

Five days!
::giggles happily::
*`"<( ' ' < wink ..::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::..(> ' ' )>"`*
ShadyPrincess
thaxul

The poll or the judges?
sweatdrop
I only have 4 votes.
>_>;;

||User Image||
*`"(> ' ' )>..::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::..<( ' ' < wink "`*
::squeals::
Getting married to Kiry.

I believe it's going to be a combination of the two. :3
Though she'll rely more heavily on the judges, I'd assume.

Five days!
::giggles happily::
*`"<( ' ' < wink ..::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::..(> ' ' )>"`*

[That's correct. 3nodding ]
thaxul

The poll or the judges?
sweatdrop
I only have 4 votes.
>_>;;

||User Image||
[Please let me know what I can do to make it more easily readable. 3nodding You probably aren't the only one who got lost.

I'll re-do the first 3 posts before voting/judging for the second round. 3nodding ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff