Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 622 623 624 > >> >>> »|

domokun domokun
Good Luck to everyone whee

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
I could practically swear that this voting thing has somehow become a popularity contest...
PrincessNeko
I could practically swear that this voting thing has somehow become a popularity contest...

Why do you think that?

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Crystal Espers
PrincessNeko

Why do you think that?

Going by the votes and difference in quality...

I don't know...I think I would be much more comfortable if we had a set of judges with set criteria. That's how it's done at most fair Avatar contests.

Dragon, if you need a panel, I'll withdraw from the contest and volunteer. 3nodding
PrincessNeko
Crystal Espers
PrincessNeko

Why do you think that?

Going by the votes and difference in quality...

I don't know...I think I would be much more comfortable if we had a set of judges with set criteria. That's how it's done at most fair Avatar contests.

Dragon, if you need a panel, I'll withdraw from the contest and volunteer. 3nodding
rofl
Just laughing because I find it funny that the voting has become exactly what I thought it would be. xp You're right, it has become something of a "popularity contest." But that's exactly why I'm not relying solely on the poll. Not to choose the winner of 10k. Not when so much hard work has been put into most of these entries. wink

I am having trouble getting people to be judges, unfortunately. The form, or "ballot" as I've called it is quite long, even though the questions themselves are absolutely simple. neutral

People have been reading the first paragraph or so and PMing me back saying, "OMG, sure I'll do it!!" Then 5 minutes later, I get another PM saying, "...Uh...I can't do it afterall, sorry..." confused
No kidding, this exact thing has happened at least SIX TIMES. stressed

I think people assume it's going to be something short and sweet and it isn't, it's long and they actually have to judge more than one profile, so they back out of it after initially saying "yes." rolleyes

PrincessNeko, it's up to you if you want to be on the panel of judges. I would honestly LOVE to have you as a judge; but at the same time, your porfile layout skills are awesome, and I'd like to see you as a contestant. It's your call. 3nodding whee
PrincessNeko
Passion_Dragon
[I've got to go back to posting with that account...but when I think about it, it's like, "Damn...all the gold & items...gone...!" gonk

But hey, I don't care. I had fun giving them away. biggrin ]

You gave your stuff away?! Wow...it IS quite amazing that you're back. But hey, if you had fun, that's all that matters, ne?

3nodding Yup, from the Kiki, to the angelic pendant, from the angelic staff to the demonic pitchfork. xp Some if it was sold, but I still gave away the gold I got from selling those items. I had maybe 7k by the time I had stopped coming to Gaia. surprised I gave some of it away by having free contests at LexyCon, and some in a charity thread. 3nodding

It was awesome fun, though. Everyone was so excited. whee And I made some new Gaia friends. 3nodding

Right now, it feels like I've kind of "retired" that account, but I may go back to it for a bit, or go back and forth between this one and that one. She was my first account and that makes her special. biggrin
I don't know what I'm going to do if I can't get judges... I refuse to give an award based solely upon this poll...
Have you tried asking members of the guild to be judges?
Profile name: colorfully broken heart
Pre-made or hand-made: hand made biggrin
Link to profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=2441855
Have you read all of the rules?: yep ^.^

erm, whats the fee?
i would like to join mine is the_great_goody_2_shoes
never mind dont sign me up wrong name! surprised SORRY!
Crystal Espers
Have you tried asking members of the guild to be judges?
Only one persone so far. 3nodding I try to only ask people who appear to be online. The BPG is slow-moving with few people online, but if I can catch people, I will ask them. biggrin

@ x[broken_heart]x: The fee hasn't been decided yet.
Apparently voting/judging is going to be extended. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces