-litical 0.029850746268657 3.0% [ 2 ]
-llution 0.059701492537313 6.0% [ 4 ]
-land 0.08955223880597 9.0% [ 6 ]
-lar bear 0.2089552238806 20.9% [ 14 ]
-kadot 0.11940298507463 11.9% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 67 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 622 623 624 > >> >>> »|

Wedding?? eek
*`"(> ' ' )>..::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::..<( ' ' < wink "`*
::squeals::
Getting married to Kiry.

Yeah, don't you see my post template? ^__^
I'm getting married to Kiry today. <3

Later today!
::giggles happily::
*`"<( ' ' < wink ..::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::..(> ' ' )>"`*
[Yes, I saw it. biggrin

I guess I just wasn't paying attention. xp

Congratulations, though! 4laugh ]
*`"(> ' ' )>..::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::..<( ' ' < wink "`*
Getting married to Kiry.

Thnks so much. biggrin

Later today!
*`"<( ' ' < wink ..::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::..(> ' ' )>"`*
[Question for you, hun: I see you are a mod at the Coded guild. Do you think it would be alright if I posted the judges' ballots there?? I would post a link for the topic here, and people whose profiles have been judged can go there to see what suggestions the judges had for them. 3nodding ]
Getting married to Kiry.

Hmm... Yeah, sure. :3
Just put it in the main forum, and put somewhere on the first post or something that I said it was okay. ;D

Later today!
[Okay, cool. biggrin

BTW, I requested to join the guild. I don't know what the requirements are, if any, but hopefully I'm accepted. xp ]

Fashionable Giver

oh my didn't expect the first round to be over with already XD good luck to everyone this round! 3nodding heart
Getting married to Kiry.

I'm not sure that we've really turned away that many people. xP
Just a person or two I know of that are guilty of taking someone elses work, etc. :3
::runs to go accept you:: whee

Later today!
[Thankies~! heart

I will probably get it finished up later.

Byes for noww, kids~! whee ]
Elindranyth
Profile name: Simple Beauty
Is your profile hand-made: yes
Link to profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=2302955
Have you read and do you understand all of the rules?: yes

That is such an adorable profile! heart

Pandilicious's Husbando

Invisible Member

39,410 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Winged 100
PremiumHeart
Elindranyth
Profile name: Simple Beauty
Is your profile hand-made: yes
Link to profile: http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=2302955
Have you read and do you understand all of the rules?: yes

That is such an adorable profile! heart
thanks smile
Good Luck to everyone in the second round whee
[*yawn*]

[I fell asleep and woke up to see a Japanese movie on the International FIlm Channel, I think, on my TV.... It was about a blind swordsman (was that what it was called...?), who got stuck trying to take a baby back to its father. When I woke up he was about to encounter a female pick-pocket. The movie was from '64. eek ]

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
Is that Zatoichi? It sounds kinda' like it. Then again, maybe there are just quite a few blind swordsmen running around. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff