Welcome to Gaia! ::

There's something I've been wondering about my profile. How did the creator make the header words (About, Multimedia, ect...) have that transparent effect? Does anyone know? I'm hessitant about P.Ming the creator.
The headers are images, not font, so he/she made them look that way using a graphic program. ^^
Kejoca
The headers are images, not font, so he/she made them look that way using a graphic program. ^^
That is understood but if he/she used a program like paint, he/she will have to use the little text box. If that's the case, the font wouldn't be transparent (Paint can't do that). The more popular program is Photoshop which can make images have a transparent effect but Photoshop doesn't have the text box option (at least I don't think. I've not enough time to tinker with my Photoshop yet).
Text box option? ^^;
I use Photoshop for all of my graphic needs, and it can do almost anything imaginable (or at least, anything I've wanted it to do):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So here, I made the text on my banner (from my profile) transparent...

Is this what you mean by having a "text box option" and making it transparent? ^^
that's so cool! I learn things fromGaia everyday. >.<; I have such a hard time with photoshop; I need to find a good Tutorial, do you have a suggestion? I've tried Deviantart and several search engines
Jinzo_ex
that's so cool! I learn things fromGaia everyday. >.<; I have such a hard time with photoshop; I need to find a good Tutorial, do you have a suggestion? I've tried Deviantart and several search engines

http://www.good-tutorials.com/ has thousands of various tutorials on like how to make text look like gel, photo-manipulation, and other things. When I don't know how to do something, I look there. ^^ Hope this helps!
Kejoca
Jinzo_ex

http://www.good-tutorials.com/ has thousands of various tutorials on like how to make text look like gel, photo-manipulation, and other things. When I don't know how to do something, I look there. ^^ Hope this helps!
Wow that looks great. Thanks so much for helping whee
Jinzo_ex
Kejoca
Jinzo_ex

Wow that looks great. Thanks so much for helping whee

No problem. ^^ Glad I could help.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas