Welcome to Gaia! ::

Witch

I've spent most of yesterday and today working on my profile.
I was so bloody proud of it until I came here and started looking at other people's profiles.
I've got soooooooo much to learn about CSS and s**t.
My brain hurts too.

Anyway-- questions!
For a beginner, is my profile decent?
Does your brain ever hurt after staring at CSS codes and s**t for over 9000 hours?
Rate, I guess?

Invisible Fairy

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Jobunneh
I've spent most of yesterday and today working on my profile.
I was so bloody proud of it until I came here and started looking at other people's profiles.
I've got soooooooo much to learn about CSS and s**t.
My brain hurts too.

Anyway-- questions!
For a beginner, is my profile decent?
Does your brain ever hurt after staring at CSS codes and s**t for over 9000 hours?
Rate, I guess?

Yes, for a beginner you did quite remarkable, It's simple and clean, imo, I love it, though, you could lower the background image a bit so it can be shown completely. Anyhow, no, my brain doesn't hurt after dealing with css, once you get used to it, it actually becomes fun. I would rate it a 7/10

Witch

Sexctasy
Yes, for a beginner you did quite remarkable, It's simple and clean, imo, I love it, though, you could lower the background image a bit so it can be shown completely. Anyhow, no, my brain doesn't hurt after dealing with css, once you get used to it, it actually becomes fun. I would rate it a 7/10

Oh, yes. I was actually going to fix the background image but I forgot.
I didn't want to lower it because I liked showing the feet a little bit but I think what I'll do is just resize the image so all of it can fit in the background.

and I didn't think it wasn't fun. I actually really enjoyed working on it after I figured out the basics.
Y'know how if you stare at a computer/TV screen for too long you start to get a headache? xD That's kinda what I mean by that. and I'm sure the reason my head hurts is because I'm new to this, so it took me longer than most people to get it all together.

Thank you for the rate/advice. C: I really appreciate it.

Invisible Fairy

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Jobunneh
Sexctasy

Oh, yes. I was actually going to fix the background image but I forgot.
I didn't want to lower it because I liked showing the feet a little bit but I think what I'll do is just resize the image so all of it can fit in the background.

and I didn't think it wasn't fun. I actually really enjoyed working on it after I figured out the basics.
Y'know how if you stare at a computer/TV screen for too long you start to get a headache? xD That's kinda what I mean by that. and I'm sure the reason my head hurts is because I'm new to this, so it took me longer than most people to get it all together.

Thank you for the rate/advice. C: I really appreciate it.

Yes, that's what I meant by it doesn't give you a headache once you get used to it ( i.e. when you've been doing it for quite some time now ) and no problem.

Melodious Shopper

6,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

For a "beginner", I think it's lovely! ^^ heart I adore the colours and I'm a big fan of opacity so you get kudos from me. mrgreen

And hehe yes, coding gives me a headache too! gonk

6.9/10 It's simple, I like simple. Just not simple enough.

Witch

Snugglesome

For a "beginner", I think it's lovely! ^^ heart I adore the colours and I'm a big fan of opacity so you get kudos from me. mrgreen

And hehe yes, coding gives me a headache too! gonk

l ToWriteLoveOnHerArms l
6.9/10 It's simple, I like simple. Just not simple enough.
Thanks you two! >//u//<
I almost hesitate to call this a "beginner" profile.

You have some very advanced elements.

Colors are beautiful and subtle. They fit so well with your avatar.

My only complaint is your link text is a little hard to read, because it's so light.

You also have a rather large space at the end of your profile.

8/10

(I come from a coding background, which is how I got into the profile making in the first place. So coding is rather easy to me.)

Witch

antipolar
I almost hesitate to call this a "beginner" profile.

You have some very advanced elements.

Colors are beautiful and subtle. They fit so well with your avatar.

My only complaint is your link text is a little hard to read, because it's so light.

You also have a rather large space at the end of your profile.

8/10

(I come from a coding background, which is how I got into the profile making in the first place. So coding is rather easy to me.)

I could see how the link text would be hard to see, I didn't really think about that because light grey is one of my favorite colors so it didn't bother me. I'll try a darker shade of grey. =)

AND THAT ******** SPACE. It's bothering me too! I just couldn't figure out to make it go away.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff