Yvie's Husband

Questionable Inquisitor

10,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Goblin
Would you please rate my profile?<3

Is this your second layout? I thought I viewed your profile the other day with a different layout... maybe I am wrong.

Not bad for your over all theme. Rain and Rainbows. The colors fit fine, without seeming awkward in the slightest. Even the snake game fits with the color theme.

The only problem I can seem to find is in the wish list and details sections. The clouds appear to be covering the text under them.

Like I have suggested to those who haven't already... try centering your profile and see how that works out. For me, at least, I like symmetry.

I like that even your Q.Square fits in with your profile.

Rating: 7.5/10
thanks for the lovely rating

Yvie's Husband

Questionable Inquisitor

10,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Inquisitor 200
Ok, well, I guess I am done with ratings tonight.

Feel free to leave a comment if you want me to do some tomorrow...
Could you rate my profile, please?

Intellectual Lunatic

10,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
I think your profile looks good even if it is a simple layout. Great job on it... Go ahead and rate me if you'd like and comment on my profile. ^_^

zbrahh's Partner In Crime

Coloring Trash

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. would you please rate chibi's profileUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja thread lurker ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Capitalist

Can i get a rate, please?

Yvie's Husband

Questionable Inquisitor

10,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Inquisitor 200
Matagot.Cat
Could you rate my profile, please?

Any emotions I had prior to viewing your profile, went out the window. I was met with a calm, peaceful feeling as the window loaded. It's a good thing, no worries.

The theme is basic, with a splash of detail. The detail is what really brings it to life.

I have not seen a butterfly theme yet, so you get a bonus for originality. Also, it's not to full. Somae areas are left out, and from that I don't get the cluttered feeling.

I like it.

Rating: 8/10

Yvie's Husband

Questionable Inquisitor

10,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Inquisitor 200
Lady_Threnody
I think your profile looks good even if it is a simple layout. Great job on it... Go ahead and rate me if you'd like and comment on my profile. ^_^

First off, thank you.

Second... wow. I truly am at a loss for words while viewing your profile. Out of all the profiles I have seen, yours is the one I could relate to most, and would like mine to be most like.

The ankhs are a nice added touch. They bring a bit more depth to the layout. I think the shades with a hint of crimson do the layout well, also (as opposed to tons of color).

Very good job!
(I will have to make a list of the layouts I think are best, and yours will be one of them.)

Rating: 10/10
Rate mine? :0 I'm still working on it, buh that's not the point.

Yvie's Husband

Questionable Inquisitor

10,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Inquisitor 200
chibi zgirl
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. would you please rate chibi's profileUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja thread lurker ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lots of pink in that profile. Is it your favorite color?

The strongest point of your profile is the fact that you didn't use too many graphics.

On the level of originality, you are pretty much a gaian. Unfortunately, I expect that a good majority of profile will fall under that theme.

The low point of your profile, I feel is with the comment bubbles. While the pink one fits with your layout, I feel that the purple one stands out in an awkward way.

I would suggest a different color there. Also, maybe specify your theme a bit more... like a certain emotion or thought.

Rating: 6.5/10
i like it a lot 9/10

Yvie's Husband

Questionable Inquisitor

10,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Inquisitor 200
Bellgrape
Can i get a rate, please?

As a passer-byer walks past while I am viewing your profile... "That is cute".

I must agree. Your profile is 'cute'.

I can tell that this isn't a profile that was just thrown together. Instead, it seems the 'artist' took time and interest in this.

I much like the backgrounds in each section and the fact that the rainbow theme isn't outdone.

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with the layout, and it is great how it is.

Rating: 9/10

Yvie's Husband

Questionable Inquisitor

10,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Inquisitor 200
Sorry to [_Poor Impulse Control_] and Shining Knight.

I have to go somewhere for now, but I will be back to rate later.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff