Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Gaian

I just want a transparent code for my "About me, Recent visitors, and Details" Content. I just have no idea, if someone could just give me the code that would be GREAT..

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Transparent background? Transparent header? Entire panel transparent?
Entirely transparent? Only partially transparent?
There are many different things to target and alter when talking about transparency... ^^;

Depending on what you want to target, you'll either be working with rbga background colors or opacity

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Blessed Gaian

Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Transparent background? Transparent header? Entire panel transparent?
Entirely transparent? Only partially transparent?
There are many different things to target and alter when talking about transparency... ^^;

Depending on what you want to target, you'll either be working with rbga background colors or opacity

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
i was thinking it all lol

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
bohemians
Then you'd just be working with opacity:
selector{opacity: 0.5;}
(Opacity values can be any decimal between 0 and 1)

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Blessed Gaian

Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
bohemians

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
What am I doing wrong, everything is still white? D:

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
bohemians
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
bohemians

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
You'd need to assign a selector name... I wasn't sure if you had other panels on your profile which you didn't want to be affected, so I left that up to you to fill in =v=;;
If you want all of your panels to be affected, use .panel

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Blessed Gaian

Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
bohemians
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
bohemians

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
You'd need to assign a selector name... I wasn't sure if you had other panels on your profile which you didn't want to be affected, so I left that up to you to fill in =v=;;
If you want all of your panels to be affected, use .panel

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
Awe thankyou so much! and one last question, is there a way to make the shapes of the panels different?

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
bohemians
Awe thankyou so much! and one last question, is there a way to make the shapes of the panels different?
You can round their corners with the border-radius property or rotate them so they're sideways, but otherwise, you're stuck with rectangles and squares. (Unless you want to get into graphics and make a background image which has a different shape and use that as a background for the panel)
▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Blessed Gaian

Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
bohemians
You can round their corners with the border-radius property or rotate them so they're sideways, but otherwise, you're stuck with rectangles and squares. (Unless you want to get into graphics and make a background image which has a different shape and use that as a background for the panel)
▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
Yeah I have the circles on some of my friend's avis, Is that that the same code to round my content? if not what is it heart whee

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
bohemians
Yeah I have the circles on some of my friend's avis, Is that that the same code to round my content? if not what is it heart whee
If it's using the border-radius property, then yes? o3o
selector{border-radius: value;}
(Values can be a percentage like 50% or a specified number like 100px)

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Blessed Gaian

Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
bohemians
If it's using the border-radius property, then yes? o3o
selector{border-radius: value;}
(Values can be a percentage like 50% or a specified number like 100px)

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
Thankyou! they worked beautifully. But on the circled shaped Content, the titles are still rectangles, not circle shapped. one last help I prommise lol

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
bohemians
Thankyou! they worked beautifully. But on the circled shaped Content, the titles are still rectangles, not circle shapped. one last help I prommise lol
The selector name for the panel headers is .panel h2
Same concept as earlier c;

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out