Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have a few questions.

I want to add a scroll bar to my wishlist and comments, and i also want it to be hidden. Could anyone help?

How do you add pictures to your profile?

Is there a way to stop overflow of wishlist and comments?

Saxy Coder

• Hidden scroll bars: see this guide

• Adding pictures: depends on where to want to add the pictures...
    If you're on a v2 profile, then you can just add them using the "Picture" button and resize them as you wish, or add them using img tags under the "Text" option. Otherwise, you can code then into your About or Custom panels or into your background.

• Stopping overflow: ... yes? Just set your overflow to auto and assign a height to the selector?
    (Not quite sure what's you're asking there)
Lady Saxophone
  • Hidden scroll bars: see this guide

• Adding pictures: depends on where to want to add the pictures...
    If you're on a v2 profile, then you can just add them using the "Picture" button and resize them as you wish, or add them using img tags under the "Text" option. Otherwise, you can code then into your About or Custom panels or into your background.

• Stopping overflow: ... yes? Just set your overflow to auto and assign a height to the selector?
    (Not quite sure what's you're asking there)

Thank you! If you don't mind me asking how did you put the panels on your profile like that? Like over lapping kinda.

Saxy Coder

Escape The Mints
Thank you! If you don't mind me asking how did you put the panels on your profile like that? Like over lapping kinda.
You mean how you can hover over my About and Visitors panels and they will expand...?
Just set a normal and :hover height for them 3nodding (I also have transitions to make the expanding smoother)

selector { height: ##px; transition: ##s; overflow: hidden; }
selector:hover { height: ##px; transition: ##s; overflow: auto; overflow-x: hidden; }

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff