Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi I'm sorry to sound dumb but is there anyway to resize the media box? I just have a midi file, and it looks awfully silly to me to have a big white box on my black page... I tried to shrink it and put it in my side bar with this code :

#multimedia
{position: absolute; right: 510px; width: 210px; top: 1300px; height: 150px;}

but now I have a big white box on the side of my page and inaccessable buttons. I feel really dumb now. Anyway is resizing the box doable? Or should I give up this hopeless cause? sweatdrop
*`"(> ' ' )>..::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::..<( ' ' < wink "`*
::raises eyebrow::
Need a seat belt?

Well, would you prefer to just totally hide if off screen?

No? You will.
::giggles evilly::
*`"<( ' ' < wink ..::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::..(> ' ' )>"`*
ShadyPrincess
*`"(> ' ' )>..::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::..<( ' ' < wink "`*
Need a seat belt?

Well, would you prefer to just totally hide if off screen?

No? You will.
*`"<( ' ' < wink ..::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::..(> ' ' )>"`*

If that's the only way, I suppose I could do that. Thanks for the response ^^

Here you go hun ^^;; xd
you adjust it to the exact pixels you want.

&yadayada. xp

#multimedia embed, #multimedia object {height:#px;width:#px;}
Need a seat belt?

Well... There is a way. But I can't really remember what it was. I saw it a long, long time ago.
To get rid of the box completely use this, and I'll try to find the other code...

#multimedia {position: absolute; left: -10000px;}

No? You will.
ShadyPrincess
Need a seat belt?

Well... There is a way. But I can't really remember what it was. I saw it a long, long time ago.
To get rid of the box completely use this, and I'll try to find the other code...

#multimedia {position: absolute; left: -10000px;}

No? You will.

You're killing me there with that code. xp heart

O.o;; I posted the code that should resize it anyway she wants. sweatdrop xp
lil_neko

Here you go hun ^^;; xd
you adjust it to the exact pixels you want.

&yadayada. xp

[code:1]
#multimedia embed, #multimedia object {height:#px;width:#px;}
[/code:1]

Thank you for the code, please forgive me for my stupidity again but i can't seem to make it work redface
Thank you both for all your kind help ^^
Need a seat belt?

Take the pound symbols (#) out of your code. :3

No? You will.
ShadyPrincess
Need a seat belt?

No? You will.

The pound indicated the place where she would put the number of pixels. O.o;;

She would know to delete those symbols and replace it with a number.

ShadyPrincess
Need a seat belt?

No? You will.

oh wow that was a dumb moment on my part -_- thank you sooooooo much
lil_neko

The pound indicated the place where she would put the number of pixels. O.o;;

She would know to delete those symbols and replace it with a number.

Need a seat belt?

Well she didn't. ^^;
I looked at her code and they were still there.
It's not big deal. ::shrug::

No? You will.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff