Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Hunter

12,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Overall, I like it ^___^ 7/10

I like how the letters of your about me are red, very suiting
However, there is a white line in the middle of the lower area your profile =O if it wasn't there, it would've been a 7,5 or 8!

(As an extra, I also like how your current avi goes well with your profile~)

Brainy Glitch

SongwriterPatries
9.5 / 10
o v o Very nice ~ lovely art and color scheme to match it.
Only thing I would suggest is a little more stylization to the Gaia Header, like giving the Gaia Logo a transparent background and maybe adding a frame to the bottom.
Add this to your code if you want to get rid of the black background:
#header_left img {width:0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px 40px 25px 10px; background: url('http://i.imgur.com/F8CJ3AG.png') bottom no-repeat;}

Invisible Friend

Lady Saxophone

9.5/10. Clean, neat, simple but elegant. Having to scroll around on profiles is a pet peeve of mine, so I like that it fits into one screen. The drop-down boxes are a lovely alternative to packing everything into tiny boxes with scrollbars, which I always find clunky (can you tell I don't like scrolling?)

My two notes: I was wearing headphones at the time and was abruptly blasted with loud music. Maybe have the music off to begin with, and allow visitors to turn it on?

And, I didn't see the under-avatar bar or contact buttons, which I like to have because I'm lazy that way.

Also, perhaps I'm mistaken, but I was under the impression that one was not allowed to change the header bar?

Brainy Glitch

Fluitare
9.5/10. Clean, neat, simple but elegant. Having to scroll around on profiles is a pet peeve of mine, so I like that it fits into one screen. The drop-down boxes are a lovely alternative to packing everything into tiny boxes with scrollbars, which I always find clunky (can you tell I don't like scrolling?)

My two notes: I was wearing headphones at the time and was abruptly blasted with loud music. Maybe have the music off to begin with, and allow visitors to turn it on?

And, I didn't see the under-avatar bar or contact buttons, which I like to have because I'm lazy that way.

Also, perhaps I'm mistaken, but I was under the impression that one was not allowed to change the header bar?
xd Thank you ~ I'm working on customizing the drop-down menu, but left it off at the moment due to laziness
You are allowed to customize the header, as long as all of its links are still clearly visible, and it is in its proper place at the top of the page c:

@Rater -- skip me and do Fluitare please > w >

Generous Gaian

Fluitare

Great! I love simple, easy profile and like the color scheme aswell. 3nodding
9/10

Fashionable Gaian

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I Shilah I
Fluitare