Welcome to Gaia! ::

Profitable Consumer

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Rebuilder 100
very nice design.
However your positioning of the wishlist is a little off and the positioning of the comments if way off so untill its fixed I 'd say 8/10 3nodding
Hmm, very nice.
The only thing I don't really like, is how the stripes (Between the comments and main image) are longer than everything else, making a gap at the bottom of the page.
9/10.
Very nice. 9.5/10

Im not sure if the black text is good for those who have stupid contrast on their monitors, but over all, very pretty. Love the green and black background ;D
unwantedsysric
Very nice. 9.5/10

Im not sure if the black text is good for those who have stupid contrast on their monitors, but over all, very pretty. Love the green and black background ;D

8/10.

I'm not a fan of having to scroll both vertically and horizontally to see all of the content in your profile.

I also dislike that you have no status bar, and the cassette player media doesn't match your profile at all.

What I like is the overall graphic (although it's of bad quality, probably a result of how it was saved), and how the colors match well.

I guess if people want to rate me, they can rate this:
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=1633870
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Now I dunno if I should rate your profile (as a mule) or the main account's profile xd

Hmm..lazy, so I'll go with the first option sweatdrop

Pretty good layout, but maybe you should've tried to make it without scroll bars, their blue just doesn't go with the pink rest. Or otherwise, add something blue, a riggon...something o the bg image, to blend the scrolls in 3nodding
Also, the comments section is so tiny that it becomes hard and upsetting to read such short lines (2-3 word lines).

Overall, 8/10, nice bg art.

Edit: After all, let's go with the second option as well. That's a 9.5/10, and you're saying it's still in the making. The only thing that's kind of bothering is the burning yellow, not my fave color I guess, I'm more with soft tones sweatdrop
But it's a good Profile, and I guess it'll be even better when you finish it smile
=OO
I remember this profile!
I told you about the buttons needing a hover a long while ago. =]

10/10.
There's absolutley nothing i'd change.
It's wonderful.

Romantic Shapeshifter

The black font is nearly impossible to read... It's not centered on my comp, but I have a really large resolution.. so I bet it's fine in most people's... Your multimedia bothers me slightly, because it's not in the middle of that box.. It's slightly more down than the direct center...
9/10
7/10
the graphics are interesting, the positioning's off though.

Fashionable Noob

Rithynia
7/10
the graphics are interesting, the positioning's off though.
love it 10/10
Nice profile, except it looks liek the graphics and stuff have just been changed around from that Hollywood tektek one.
No offense, seriously.

9/10, really like the colour scheme and graphics.
(Hopefully I'm not coming across as mean. >.< wink

EDIT: I see you're an Aussie like me too. xP

Fashionable Noob

Fish_poke.exe
Nice profile, except it looks liek the graphics and stuff have just been changed around from that Hollywood tektek one.
No offense, seriously.

na it actually wasnt at all it all my coding i got bored one day and made it
i rate ur 9/10 it just alot of white
Jazmin`
Fish_poke.exe
No offense, seriously.

Nice layout biggrin
i like the colours, very vibrant biggrin
9/10

(By the way, can someone help me with the code to make my left hand side image stay still whilst the text scrolls? thanks loads <3 )

Fashionable Noob

[Dead Star]
Jazmin`
Fish_poke.exe
No offense, seriously.

Nice layout biggrin
i like the colours, very vibrant biggrin
9/10

(By the way, can someone help me with the code to make my left hand side image stay still whilst the text scrolls? thanks loads <3 )
urs is ok i just dont like the smallish boxe and scrollin 6/10

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Nice one, love Profiles made exclusively of brushes xd

Anyway, you could've made it without the scroll bar, and the pins look kinda blurry from over here (?) totally dislike that >.<

9-9.5/10 overall 3nodding

Fashionable Noob

Seiorai
Nice one, love Profiles made exclusively of brushes xd

Anyway, you could've made it without the scroll bar, and the pins look kinda blurry from over here (?) totally dislike that >.<

9-9.5/10 overall 3nodding

it only blurry because i had to change it from png to jpg
i like urs the only think i dislike is the ocmments on mine the tails look wierd
and the fact that the right side of the graphics are squared off
i'll give it about 8.5-9/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas