Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shia:

Blue background for me, I don't know why. D:
Pretty. <3~

9/10

Romantic Shapeshifter

My only complete is that it's kind of hard to read the "about the profile" and "mini profile" sections, due to the color/font size... you don't need to change both for the problem to be solved.. just one or the other..
9.5/10
Hydrogen: 9/10
Very Organized. 3nodding

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Midna the Twilight, It's pretty much a basic layout and I like the theme, but the details background doesn't go with anything, so......7/10. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Moniqueqzz
Midna the Twilight, It's pretty much a basic layout and I like the theme, but the details background doesn't go with anything, so......7/10. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I was afraid someone was going to mention that soon. sweatdrop
Your profile.. 8/10
@Midna: Boxy. ><; The sections on the right side don't match quite well... 6.5/10

Kazue:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I hate the new trend of profiles. This simple, narrow stuff gets real old, real fast.

I like the graphics in it. They're very pretty, for lack of a better word. I don;t like how you did the status bar, though. How am I supposed to easily tell which button does what, besides looking at the link location at the bottom of the window? Add hovers to them.

Overall, an 8/10. It's nice.

User Image
Telep Undomian

Kazue:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I hate the new trend of profiles. This simple, narrow stuff gets real old, real fast.

I like the graphics in it. They're very pretty, for lack of a better word. I don;t like how you did the status bar, though. How am I supposed to easily tell which button does what, besides looking at the link location at the bottom of the window? Add hovers to them.

Overall, an 8/10. It's nice.

User Image

It took a longtime to load but i's super cool.It's like no other profile I've seen.
9.8/10

Divine Shapeshifter

9,250 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
im actually here looking more for help than a rate

do you have any idea how to remove the line above interests?? id appreciate this help because its annoying having one blue line on a black & white profile

Ps. i know my profile isnt the most technically advanced thing going but it was never intended to be..
rate mehh..
Your Profile is really ugly. 2/10
Hydrogen_Is_Special
Kattiana
Lunar: Absolutely lovely. 10!

I really love the music box thing... and the background and the concept... In my browser though, all the avis and their comment, don't scroll... Just the comment boxes scroll (the colored boxes)... I also think it would be better if the image at the top had a different background than the rest of the page...
8.5/10

Hmmm You got me to thinking now =)

I was contemplating removing the Avi's. Thanks for the rate!

Midna 7/10 Overall you have a nice profile. However, your multimedia isn't showing. Perhaps a bit more color?

5,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Kattiana
Hydrogen_Is_Special
Kattiana

I really love the music box thing... and the background and the concept... In my browser though, all the avis and their comment, don't scroll... Just the comment boxes scroll (the colored boxes)... I also think it would be better if the image at the top had a different background than the rest of the page...
8.5/10

Midna 7/10 Overall you have a nice profile. However, your multimedia isn't showing. Perhaps a bit more color?

I like the blue, but your profile is kinda plain and boring and the comment scroll out of the boxes, so 6/10. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Romantic Shapeshifter

Moniqueqzz
Kattiana
Hydrogen_Is_Special
Kattiana

8.5/10

I like the blue, but your profile is kinda plain and boring and the comment scroll out of the boxes, so 6/10. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The only complaint that I have is that there is no border to the right and left of the multimedia... it looks odd, because everything else has a nice neat border on all sides...
9.9/10
There is beauty in brekdown. Someone made a graphic arts poster on that phrase. =3

8/10
THe white background is a bit plain. The brown doesn't exactly match with the red.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff