Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Noob

`CANDiiED T R A S H.!
@Phay
9/10 Your profile is great the layout I mean, but theres a large space underneath it in my browser.
8/10 i like it it just the pics for the header i dont like it much
Jazmin 9/10 3nodding
No comment.
Jazmin`
Telep Undomian

I don't know if I rated yours or not already Jazmin.

Anyway, 8/10 now that you've fixed the comments. It still looks like you need a border on the bottom though. sad

That's the only thing that really needs. overall, it's a great profile.

User Image
na i'm shorten the pic
thanks ur is awesome btw 10/10

Yours is amazing. 10/10
@ Mascquarin Fire ~It's awesome. 10/10.

The main comment I have is that the background...it wouldn't load for some reason. I had to look through your source code and get the URL for it, then enter it in my address bar and load it that way, then go back to your profile. Anyway, now that it's loaded, it's great. =]

Oh, and your details section goes out of it's box by, like, 1 or 2 pixels. Just something I noticed. sweatdrop

The last thing, doesn't really have to do with the graphics or coding, but consistency. I really don't like the image in the bottom-right corner, just because I have no clue what it is, and I don't know what it has to do with the rest of the profile.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Romantic Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I know you say it's not finished Kayley, but I love it... I really do... The only thing that I think... is that you need to find a background color to cover up the white that's on the right of the screen... but it's fine how it is also...
10/10
Hydrogen_Is_Special
I know you say it's not finished Kayley, but I love it... I really do... The only thing that I think... is that you need to find a background color to cover up the white that's on the right of the screen... but it's fine how it is also...
10/10

Eh? White on the screen? Hmm...what resolution are you using?

*raters, ignore this post and rate Hydrogen_Is_Special's profile instead*

Hydrogen, simple and cute. 9/10

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
@Grape Tampon, 8/10, it's kinda simple but smooth, and the text looks too crispy for the neatness of the rest of the profile(?)*may only be my opinion...*

But the overall effect is pretty good, guess it identifies with what you intended the visitor to feel 3nodding
Gorgeous colors.
Is the whole thing supposed to be in the middle or right? It's centered for me. >>

10/10
You have a beautiful profile.
It looks so clean. The colors go together so nicely. <3 I wouldn't be surprised if you got profile spotlight. x]
10/10
*Twirls in*

@Person Above: Generally It's good. But it looks cluttered and confusing.
I can't tell what is meant to go where.
6/10.

Mistress:

You header is nice. That's about all that is.

You really need to get rid of the commenter's avatars. They cover up the actual comments themselves.

Your background is so... white. Make more graphics to match it, so that all of your content is put on color instead of white.

Basically, the fact that your header is the only graphic completely ruins it.

5.5/10

User Image

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
@Telep Undomian: Idk why, something seems to bother me, so 9.5/10, but I must say it's a beautiful Profile. Still, maybe it's the big chunk of empty space I see at the bottom, under the comments, or maybe that the Flash takes a little to load and *my* expectations weren't really met when it did (meaning, was looking forward to something more spectacular), or maybe it's the natural moon in contrast with the plastic-like Photoshop 3-D filter spheres (am I right? :/) ...

Well, anyway, it's almost perfect. whee

10/10.

I've realized the avatar and the buttons are not in it's exact place.

@Lacrymosa: 'Tis every cute. But the colors in some places blind me.
9.5/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games