Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shireo's Compadre

Dapper Noob

I like your profile ^^ especially the color combination
9/10
^^
rate meee!!!!
Kikyo, since you ignored gummi bear, I'll rate her. ^^

Gummi, I think 7.5/10 fits your profile. It matches really nicely but I don't like the colors to well. xD And it'd help if the scrollbar on about was visible.

Kikyo, 2/10. Blinds me.

Fashionable Noob

.a.r.a.s.h.i.

Gummi, I think 7.5/10 fits your profile. It matches really nicely but I don't like the colors to well. xD And it'd help if the scrollbar on about was visible.
like urs but u dont got a ingore button and the details overlap the comments
6/10
Jazmin`
.a.r.a.s.h.i.

like urs but u dont got a ingore button and the details overlap the comments
6/10

xD But it's good so they can't ignore me.

Your profile is awesome, yo. 10/10.
Jazmin`: 9.5/10
Arashi: 8.7/10
Lunar: Absolutely lovely. 10!

Romantic Shapeshifter

Kattiana
Lunar: Absolutely lovely. 10!

I really love the music box thing... and the background and the concept... In my browser though, all the avis and their comment, don't scroll... Just the comment boxes scroll (the colored boxes)... I also think it would be better if the image at the top had a different background than the rest of the page...
8.5/10
10/10. Nice, simple, and pretty.
.a.r.a.s.h.i.
10/10. Nice, simple, and pretty.

Hmm...8/10.

First of all - get rid of your interests section! Your profile would look so much better without it, because it totally overlaps the comments section, and you're not even using it.

The other thing that annoys me is the left sidebar. It's really empty.

Other than that, nice graphics and nice design. =]

BTW, where'd you get that animal dude in your signature?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Your profile still looks beautiful, Kayley. 10/10.

User Image
Telep Undomian - Your layout takes forever because of my dial up. The coding is kinda plain. I wish I could see what the banner/media thing was, but I have no patience to wait. <<;

Mmm hmm.. Thats the problem with Flash. It sucks for people with Dial-up.

As for you, 7/10.

It's a matter of opinion, really. I hate the new trend of profiles. This narrow, simple stuff is boring for me.

I like your color scheme, it kind of reminds me of a summer night. Personally, though, I could add a background to your comments section. It looks kind of strange floating out there.

And, FYI, my coding isn't all in the CSS. ActionScript is the force that drives any Flash profile.

User Image

I keel j00 with m3h katana!

@ Telep Undomian - Yes, flash for me kills. I want to learn Flash though, I just don't have a program. xP

Trends of any kind I don't really like. The webdesign community out there has tons of them. Anywho.

I was conisdering not have the comments section, but thanks for the suggestion!

ActionScript, never heard of it. >>;

www.semi-sweet.com

@Phay
9/10 Your profile is great the layout I mean, but theres a large space underneath it in my browser.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff