Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tactical Enchantress

20,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Overall, I like it ^___^ 7/10

I like how the letters of your about me are red, very suiting
However, there is a white line in the middle of the lower area your profile =O if it wasn't there, it would've been a 7,5 or 8!

(As an extra, I also like how your current avi goes well with your profile~)

Saxy Coder

SongwriterPatries
9.5 / 10
o v o Very nice ~ lovely art and color scheme to match it.
Only thing I would suggest is a little more stylization to the Gaia Header, like giving the Gaia Logo a transparent background and maybe adding a frame to the bottom.
Add this to your code if you want to get rid of the black background:
#header_left img {width:0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px 40px 25px 10px; background: url('http://i.imgur.com/F8CJ3AG.png') bottom no-repeat;}

Invisible Friend

Lady Saxophone

9.5/10. Clean, neat, simple but elegant. Having to scroll around on profiles is a pet peeve of mine, so I like that it fits into one screen. The drop-down boxes are a lovely alternative to packing everything into tiny boxes with scrollbars, which I always find clunky (can you tell I don't like scrolling?)

My two notes: I was wearing headphones at the time and was abruptly blasted with loud music. Maybe have the music off to begin with, and allow visitors to turn it on?

And, I didn't see the under-avatar bar or contact buttons, which I like to have because I'm lazy that way.

Also, perhaps I'm mistaken, but I was under the impression that one was not allowed to change the header bar?

Saxy Coder

Fluitare
9.5/10. Clean, neat, simple but elegant. Having to scroll around on profiles is a pet peeve of mine, so I like that it fits into one screen. The drop-down boxes are a lovely alternative to packing everything into tiny boxes with scrollbars, which I always find clunky (can you tell I don't like scrolling?)

My two notes: I was wearing headphones at the time and was abruptly blasted with loud music. Maybe have the music off to begin with, and allow visitors to turn it on?

And, I didn't see the under-avatar bar or contact buttons, which I like to have because I'm lazy that way.

Also, perhaps I'm mistaken, but I was under the impression that one was not allowed to change the header bar?
xd Thank you ~ I'm working on customizing the drop-down menu, but left it off at the moment due to laziness
You are allowed to customize the header, as long as all of its links are still clearly visible, and it is in its proper place at the top of the page c:

@Rater -- skip me and do Fluitare please > w >

Generous Gaian

Fluitare

Great! I love simple, easy profile and like the color scheme aswell. 3nodding
9/10

Phantom

I like how the tabs can change the images and whatnot, it's a pretty awesome hover affect. However everything feels a bit too spaced out. It is definitely easy on the eyes and pretty nifty though.

8/10, I like how unusual it is.

Haunting Dreamer

It certainly is beautifully simple. I love the art and I believe with this kind of background you did right keeping it simple.
However I'm nog quite the fan of the music even though it kinda suits. Your gaia header bar btw could use some work to make it nice and even (so it doesn't look like two different bars)..
8/10
CreativeVision

5/10 Nice color scheme. I can easily tell where they main content graphics end, as it quite abruptly ends in the middle of the page. The main content also is hard to read, and is such a small part of the profile it feels like sub content. Links are tiny and not easily found as well. I love the slide reel.

Seasonal Gaian

Pindarus

7/10

The Navigation Bar (top one) looks awkwardly oversized. I love the notebook-like theme of your profile, albeit the comment section lengthens it a bit too much for my taste (personal preference). It would be nice to see it scroll, although not necessary. I'm not very familiar with the background picture, hence as to why the abstract repetitiveness is not working well for me. Overall, it's nice - but a bit too much in contrast to my "simplicity-based" liking.

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Ramfeezled

[ 5 / 10 ] Cute profile, but it relies far too much on the background art. I honestly am not a fan of any sort of drop shadow, unless it's literally a barely visible 1px thick line. Also, I'm not a fan of bordering, especially bordering that is wider than 1px. I enjoy the music and the use of smooth CSS animation/transitions.

[ note to rater ] My profile was coded in actionscript (flash), so if you don't have flash installed, and/or are on your mobile device, I suggest you skip me. It is a temporary profile. I am aware that the Message/Friends/Trade links are disabled and should be excluded in the rating process. heart

Pindarus

Pindarus, I absolutely adore your profile.

Saxy Coder

0c o
8.5 / 10
xd I always enjoy those profiles where people embed their own custom flash content ~
The changing color blocks didn't seem to have much point (even though I spent about 3 minutes trying to turn them all yellow) but they were certainly fun ouo

You could certainly build off of it and make a very interesting profile by adding and customizing the other panels to match your color scheme c:
(only other comment was that the links on the left side of the header look rather smushed together)
Even though it's temporary, nice job!!

Seasonal Gaian

0c o

Thanks for the tip 3nodding I rely heavily on background art as a basis for my profile since I custom make most of them (aside from the avi art). I took into account some of your suggestions (shadows, etc) and redid a bit of stuff. Thanks again!

*Skip Me*

Abductee

Lady Saxophone

9 // 10

I find it adorable even though I hate the color yellow. x3

@Rater: Quote Me Please. Best viewed on computer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff