Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lunatic

Skogin

Ύou entered into a devil's bargain with Jack Crawford.

there. : >

Ίt takes a toll.

Bunny

Scoout

And I edited my reply hun o3o

Lunatic

Skogin

It's private again and since even with my cool glasses I can't see through, I'll edit this when you make your profile public once more.
10/10 o3o I love the music and I find this kind of profile (with tabs on left and right side) very interesting. The color scheme is bitchin'

Ύou entered into a devil's bargain with Jack Crawford.

OH- I didn't see this. xD Thank you so much heart While I'm here, I might as well rate yours too (since I'm also under you!). I really like yours too 10/10. The simplicity and overall how your containers really stand out. I love the little addition of the online/offline button. The colors also work well and are evenly placed. c:

Ίt takes a toll.

Newbie Noob

''Scoout''

omg you even have your pokemon team there xD
well idk about codes and that stuff but... i love it, is simple but has everything that it needs and more without looking way to cluttered.
i have a little problem with the pic in the center. is not actually in the center but more to the right.
i would love to see your avi too, since is so precious <3

Bunny

Radiocake

7/10 . Not much to rate but I like your profile , its simplicity is quite nice. but what bothers me is the wish list header ( it could have been a darker color ) and it's not wrong per se but the white bg hurts my eyes, may I suggest a light grey?

Shameless Fatcat

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
Skogin

7/10 I saw another post and I liked the old setup but otherwise it's kinda cute. whee

Heads up to the next person, autoplay song. (After the rate I'm gonna change the song)

Shameless Fatcat

10,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
LoveWhileTheyreAlive
bump sad

The basic design is nice, I always really like BGs with galaxies and stuff. I think it would look really nice with your header styled to match the rest of your profile (even just changing the link colours to white would help it fit in a little better). You've got a few parsing errors in your code, which may possibly mean that you can't get your profile to do all the stuff you want it to. Here is a site which you can use to check your code and hunt down anything which may not be working correctly.

Personally, I'm never a fan of having music playing which I can't turn down/pause/replay. Having your media controls visible would definitely up the appeal in my opinion. The white font is a good match for your BG colours and is easy to read, which is definitely a positive. Overall, it's a pretty nice profile, but I think you could use a few tweaks to make it even better. 3nodding

Fairy

Woah, that is a fancy profile. It looks really cool and I love the animation! 9/10

Dangerous Lover

Your Charisma
Woah, that is a fancy profile. It looks really cool and I love the animation! 9/10

I feel like I am floating out in the open in a pink sky.. Lovely, you should expand your horizons a little bit and see what else you can modify to wow everyone who looks. It feels a little empty but perhaps that was the look you were going for? 8/10

Hardworking Regular

Aesmadaeos
9 / 10
I can tell that took a lot of work to position all of the text and images 3nodding Very nicely done
Only minor complaints were the length of the profile and the fact that the letters at the top are a bit hard to read.

Rich Prophet

12,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Spellcaster Sparkle
Aesmadaeos
9 / 10
I can tell that took a lot of work to position all of the text and images 3nodding Very nicely done
Only minor complaints were the length of the profile and the fact that the letters at the top are a bit hard to read.

The Slayer Speaks . . .

5/10
              I just personally don't like it. OTL

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Beloved Darling

8/10

Graphic art is very cool; I very much like the placement of all the sections and buttons.

The header does not extend all the way to the right side of the screen; you'll need to fix that with a special code because Gaia re-did the header about a year ago.

I wish the color transitions for both the buttons and the links were more conspicuous. I can tell that they change color, but only slightly. It's easiest to see the color change for the add button than for the ignore and trade ones.

Maybe you'll try your hand at coding some time, since it seems that you have a confident handle on the arts part.

Hunter

9/10 I adore the colors, the monochrome and the whole atmosphere that the profile gives you from the picture with the delicate sea to the girl with the umbrella. I love how everything tightly comes together as a whole profile. Especially the music. The only thing I don't like header's font.
7/10
cute also interactive! I just feel your profile is kind of empty.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff