Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Ladykiller

10,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
            User Image
              Sukii Chuu

it's definitely not my cup of tea... it's very cluttered, and random, without any real theme. but your opinion is all that should matter. ♥ & you're very pretty!

to the poster below me: you don't have to like my profile, but please be nice... I'm just now learning about coding and still don't know much.
              i also prefer having simple profiles, don't yell at me for it. cry

Skilled Genius

unhipster
            User Image
              Sukii Chuu

it's definitely not my cup of tea... it's very cluttered, and random, without any real theme. but your opinion is all that should matter. ♥ & you're very pretty!

to the poster below me: you don't have to like my profile, but please be nice... I'm just now learning about coding and still don't know much.
              i also prefer having simple profiles, don't yell at me for it. cry
I give it a 5 of 10. Simple, clean, but not a lot going on.
Also you need to remove these lines
#header_left{margin-left:85px;}
#header_right{margin-left:-220px;}
The PD rules state you cannot reposition the navigation links.

Excitable Garbage

16,400 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Knight Yoshi

Really professional looking, Nine outa ten.

Ruthless Ladykiller

10,150 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Knight Yoshi
I give it a 5 of 10. Simple, clean, but not a lot going on.
Also you need to remove these lines
#header_left{margin-left:85px;}
#header_right{margin-left:-220px;}
The PD rules state you cannot reposition the navigation links.

User Image
              i wasn't aware I did that, thanks!

PERSON BELOW ME:
              skip me and rate the person above me! thanks(:

Rogue

Otaku Airashii
[

I like the background, but the rest is a bit simple and the brown bars that are the headers to your sections don't work well with your background. 6/10

Rogue

0/10 There is nothing there.

Tipsy Explorer

Redwing Rogue

I'd have to say 8.5 / 10 at least, most certainly.
            Your profile is very informative, which is absolutely great, but the size can also be overwhelming to someone simple, like me. ; ^ ;
            Unfortunately I'm terrible at writing about myself, so my profile is more of a joke right now, nothing more than a show of coding. /pout.
            But, kudos to you for getting such a cute collective of information. ♥

Skilled Genius

Affectional
Redwing Rogue

I'd have to say 8.5 / 10 at least, most certainly.
            Your profile is very informative, which is absolutely great, but the size can also be overwhelming to someone simple, like me. ; ^ ;
            Unfortunately I'm terrible at writing about myself, so my profile is more of a joke right now, nothing more than a show of coding. /pout.
            But, kudos to you for getting such a cute collective of information. ♥

You need to find and remove this rule
#header_left img {padding-top: 0px;
padding-right: 47px;
padding-bottom: 23px;
padding-left: 0px;
background-color: transparent!important;
background-image: url(none)!important;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-attachment: scroll;
background-position: left top;
height: 0px!important; width: 0px!important;}
That's just as bad as bad as using
#header_left img {display: none;}
You're not allowed to remove the Gaia logo from the profile. As stated in the PD forum rules, post #4 Unacceptable alterations to the navigation. Doing so is warrant for a moderator to remove all of the CSS from the profile.

With the CSS it's not done very well. You have vender prefixes following standard properties example
transition-duration:2.5s;
-webkit-transition-duration:2.5s;
-moz-transition-duration:2.5s;
-o-transition-duration:2.5s;
This is bad, the standard should come last. CSS reads top to bottom. If the vender (Browser) supports the vender prefixes then they will override the standard property. Which is bad since vender prefixes are really experimental and may not work like it is specified in the W3C standards. I'm sure there are other things I could point out and help you fix, but for now I have class.

Skip me

Lunatic

Affectional

Aside from the things someone found from your profile, (I wouldn't have notice those anyway) I would give you 9/10

I really like your profile, it's cute with it's simplyness. I really like the blurry effect you get when you hover over the links. I haven't seen that before and I like it. The music matches well with the profile, and I must say you have a good taste on music. Overall I like the profile! ^^

Man-Hungry Bear

Coco Poco

Affectional

Aside from the things someone found from your profile, (I wouldn't have notice those anyway) I would give you 9/10

I really like your profile, it's cute with it's simplyness. I really like the blurry effect you get when you hover over the links. I haven't seen that before and I like it. The music matches well with the profile, and I must say you have a good taste on music. Overall I like the profile! ^^

8/10

I like the simplicity. I would love a little more on it though.

Beloved Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
lmpediments

normally, simple isn't my style, but you make it look nice .
it's organized, has a theme, nice colors and they all match .
easy to navigate around, and i don't see anything that could be offputting .
10/10

Fanatical Flip-Flopper

15,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Fluff Reclamation 250

8/10?
      It's nice and simple.
      Nothing bad to say about it honestly.
your profile is so cute... and pink! 9/10! heart

to below V my profile is so simple but i'm new at this.

IiI kim's Senpai

Profitable Saint

✩✫
Your profile is basic but quite pretty
I like the music and mustache quite a lot (' ~^~ ')

improvement :: learn more coding, try to customize your gaia header links, gaia logo, links, and media player to make your profile look more personalized

otherwise quite nice *cheers!*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces