Welcome to Gaia! ::

Perfect Winner

Your_One_Only_Love
Gen and Evan

TLDR, cool your tits, it's Gaia. Go back to community college. rofl

Your profile is so basic that it is a little refreshing. I like the background pic. It's super cute.

wow srs drama up there
i dont really look at wix profiles since there's no real coding involved. sorry.
quote me if i get a rateeeeeeee

Newbie Noob

Whuddup
Your_One_Only_Love
Gen and Evan

TLDR, cool your tits, it's Gaia. Go back to community college. rofl

Your profile is so basic that it is a little refreshing. I like the background pic. It's super cute.

wow srs drama up there
i dont really look at wix profiles since there's no real coding involved. sorry.
quote me if i get a rateeeeeeee

0 sht. HOW DOES THIS DRAMA END.

anyways uhm, it's a very awkward profile. There is no theme or anything and it's generally just boxes. The equiped list doesn't scroll, and it took me about 1 minute to even notice that the others one scrolled.

6/10
Next time you're making a profile try to display a message, theme, etc, but don't just have a profile with no real point.
Also in full screen, the comment box cuts off and theres a BUNCH of empty space on the right side with no real point. OTL

Dapper Dabbler

Requality

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            I like the simplicity of your profile, though it seems a bit unfinished (you have the random fsadsadsadsad in the top corner). However, it would be nice to see some credit for the photos used if not created by you. Also, it was brought to my attention recently that changing the width of the top gaia bar is actually against TOS (crazy, huh). Just thought I'd point that out.

But otherwise, yeah. Really like the simplicity, and I've always been fond of the whites and lighter shades of grey in a profile. The lack of colour in the design helps bring out the images more. I give it a 7/10

/quote me whoever rates me

Invisible Rogue

they go
Requality

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            I like the simplicity of your profile, though it seems a bit unfinished (you have the random fsadsadsadsad in the top corner). However, it would be nice to see some credit for the photos used if not created by you. Also, it was brought to my attention recently that changing the width of the top gaia bar is actually against TOS (crazy, huh). Just thought I'd point that out.

But otherwise, yeah. Really like the simplicity, and I've always been fond of the whites and lighter shades of grey in a profile. The lack of colour in the design helps bring out the images more. I give it a 7/10

/quote me whoever rates me

I like the theme and art, but my only issue is the comments section. It seems hidden and blotchy. I think it needs to stand out a bit more, maybe distinguish it with brighter colors or something. 8/10

@rater: I would love suggestions on colors. Most of the theme is personal, and I wish to keep my pokemon goods, thank you. Other than that it's mainly pink and I want the colors to work with the roses in the background.

Liberal Fairy

they go

It's technically not my turn to rate yours, but I'd just like to say that your profile is lovely. ;u; Nicely done.

Redwing Rogue

7/10.

I really like how your profile is centered around, well, you! That's what I like to see; a profile should let the reader know a bit about the author as a person. It's also well organized and nicely spaced out. I appreciate that.

The colors are where I have a huge issue. This is nothing against your Pokemon stuff-- I like Pokemon, too-- but I really despise red and pink together. o no I'd completely scrap the background. I also think that a bright font color on a black background is rather immature looking; it's how middle schoolers design their own webpages. sweatdrop It just doesn't look clean. I'd make the font a different color-- though I'd also probably change the black content background to grey or something.

I think we just have totally different tastes, haha. Personally, I'd scrap the background (or perhaps change the colors on it) and adjust the colors of the content. As I said, the layout of everything is awesome and clean, but the colors are dragging it down for me.

recycled atoms

Wow I really like your profile
9/10
Its really simple and a very fairy tale style.
Did you do it on your own?
Though I would personaly put a more softer song for the background smile
And I think there is space to add more cute things~~
Anyways, its a very well done profile ^^

Liberal Fairy

KTaoGH
recycled atoms

Wow I really like your profile
9/10
Its really simple and a very fairy tale style.
Did you do it on your own?
Though I would personaly put a more softer song for the background smile
And I think there is space to add more cute things~~
Anyways, its a very well done profile ^^

Thank you. Yep, I doodled for a bit yesterday and came out with that. I thought, hmm, I've never really made a profile in the four years that I've been on here; why not use that drawing in a layout? P: I already knew how to code, though, so it wasn't as bad as anticipated. ^^;

& Yes, I'm currently adjusting the playlist, bwahaha. The song I wanted won't play.

7/10 for yours. I'm not a fan of Wix profiles at all. ;n; The colors are nice, though, and it's rather organized. I'm biased, though; as I said, I really don't like Wix profiles. ;n;

10/10 for color + organization alone.

recycled atoms

Thanks ^^
I use WIX cause it is easy.
I don't get Gaia code at all and I don't have time to learn it right now...
But maybe I will someday.
Anyways, that is some impressive art biggrin

Deadly Phantom

12,350 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
8/10 Cute. biggrin

Noob

10,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Lilium Nebulae
8/10 Cute. biggrin

Love the profile theme I was also fond of your cursor lol. c:
7/10

Liberal Fairy

6/10. I really don't like the current profiles. It's incredibly plain, and the hover opacity change is irritating. ;n;

Perfect Winner

recycled atoms

i think this profile's really cute. i like how the colors are soft and nothing hurts my eyes. i think hidden scrollbars would help this profile, but other than that i like it. 9/10
quote when i get a rate 3nodding

Newbie Noob

Whuddup
recycled atoms

i think this profile's really cute. i like how the colors are soft and nothing hurts my eyes. i think hidden scrollbars would help this profile, but other than that i like it. 9/10

ghett0. LOL

Perfect Winner

Requality
Whuddup
recycled atoms

ghett0. LOL

no omggg my profile was so cute you woulda liked it but I quit so yeah :[

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces