Welcome to Gaia! ::

It looks pretty simple. I'd say a 9/10. I'm not really into classic profiles, but this one's really nice. xD

Greedy Fatcat

7,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
tbe.
6.5-7/10.
i like the simplicity
but it looks like you mixed
your coding w/a
generator website? eek
anh barbie
tbe.
6.5-7/10.
i like the simplicity
your coding w/a
generator website? eek
very nice but the gif doesn't agree with me.
6/10
anh barbie
tbe.
6.5-7/10.
i like the simplicity
your coding w/a
generator website? eek

Well, I couldn't find the right background for my profile that'll fill the whole page, so I got took the picture, but I couldn't get rid of the thing on the left bottom of the page.
LoveMehMoney

Well, I couldn't find the right background for my profile that'll fill the whole page, so I got took the picture, but I couldn't get rid of the thing on the left bottom of the page.

The background is nice but that's pretty much it, although I do like how to about me section expands. But I was really confused at first because I thought that, that was just an empty box until after 10-30 seconds of loading. 5/10

Hunter

Maruchu

Oh man, its so pretty. I love the graphics a ton, but the way the contents intergrated into the profiles bugs me a lot. Its just really common... a flowy design with a bunch of blocks next to it. I realize what you were trying to do with the { but its just... gah. Maybe I'm just too picky. Its still really pretty, I just really dislike blockiness set against really flowy images.
It reminds me of Shangrii-La. She uses these flowy backgrounds but she intetgrates her content flawlessly within them, instead of putting them NEXT to the profile as just a bunch of blocks.
EITHER WAY. BOTTOM LINE. I'm super picky, but the graphics are gorgeous. Well done.
MeltingPoint
Maruchu

Oh man, its so pretty. I love the graphics a ton, but the way the contents intergrated into the profiles bugs me a lot. Its just really common... a flowy design with a bunch of blocks next to it. I realize what you were trying to do with the { but its just... gah. Maybe I'm just too picky. Its still really pretty, I just really dislike blockiness set against really flowy images.
It reminds me of Shangrii-La. She uses these flowy backgrounds but she intetgrates her content flawlessly within them, instead of putting them NEXT to the profile as just a bunch of blocks.
EITHER WAY. BOTTOM LINE. I'm super picky, but the graphics are gorgeous. Well done.

Thank you ~ I'll definitely change it up when I have the time! (:
I really appreciate your comments & critiques!
I just made another profile for someone else, what do you think about this one?

I aboslutely LOVE your profile and the modernist feel to it. The simpleness of it layout and colors makes it look very organized and clean, at the same time, the textures give it a lot of depth. All of the hover action are really nice too! You've definitely inspired me. 4laugh

Newbie Noob

Oh woah lemme just start off by saying i did not expect this. It's really cute and calming, but it does feel kinda off.

the gray text on the yellow bg "maruchu" kinda clashys? D;.

Overall its a great profile though. 8 / 10. c:

Neverbug's Spouse

Enduring Werewolf

9/10
I quite like how everything is modern looking and the images you used for some of the buttons.
The use of a hidden scrollbar in the comments section is smart. The text you used is nice too.

=_= Mine is... good enough for me, so I'd more than likely be surprised if I got anything over a 5, haha.

Desirable Player

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Desirable Player

5,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Viscous Vasectomy
9/10
I quite like how everything is modern looking and the images you used for some of the buttons.
The use of a hidden scrollbar in the comments section is smart. The text you used is nice too.

=_= Mine is... good enough for me, so I'd more than likely be surprised if I got anything over a 5, haha.

7/10
Its kinda plain and very hard to read, but i do love your about me & pretty colors

Distinct Genius

I'd give your profile a one out of five, because there doesn't seem to be much coding or any coding in-fact to the profile. xP Just looks like panels, and pictures. c___c

Would like to know how good my profile is now, just changed it, and I seem to be liking it very much. C:

Fashionable Fatcat

Cirqued

I'd give your profile a one out of five, because there doesn't seem to be much coding or any coding in-fact to the profile. xP Just looks like panels, and pictures. c___c

Would like to know how good my profile is now, just changed it, and I seem to be liking it very much. C:

6.5/10
Overall it looks alright– the layout and the style of the panels is clean and simple, however it feels a little bit imbalanced layout- and colors-wise, since the left side is more panel-heavy and stands out because it has a lot of white, while the right side has only one panel and the text is black, which tends to fall into the background more than white does. Even just reducing the width of #columns from 1200px to 1100px helps even it out because then it is more centered instead of off to the left, so your focus isn't drawn so far left away from the black text.

Your media looks a little out of place and awkward because not only does it not fit size-wise with any of the other panels, but the gradient of the player also just looks a bit strange with the flat colors of your profile. White with a black border might look a bit better because it gets rid of the gradient and it looks more like the rest of your panels (so change the color code in your URL to &color1=000000&color2=ffffff).

However, you definitely lose points for breaking the header customization rules. Rule breaking is an automatic 1 to 2 points off for me, no matter how good a profile is. You can't resize or move the header bar at all, like you have with making it half the normal width. Breaking those rules are liability to get your entire profile CSS disabled (I've seen it happen, it's not just rules for show). You would have got a 7.5 or 8 had that not been broken.
Remove your first declaration block for the header that sets a width and a margin (first line of your CSS, actually), to fix it:
#gaia_header { width: 50%; margin: 0 auto;}

Hilarious Bloodsucker

kittymmeow

7/10 I like it, but the font is really small, and it doesn't help that it's a serif font. It just makes everything look squished.

Tipsy Prophet

Tragically Hipster

Your profile is very organized and for that I rate yours at 11/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out