Welcome to Gaia! ::

8/10
i really like it, its simple and sophisticated :3
Kimiko Doll
Aulay
Its cool but the all the words are hard to read.
May consider putting a transparent background where font shows up so it can be read
But its really creative
7/10

do you know a code that will make comments have a shadow when you hover over it?

Usually when I want to make a background partially transparent I use this image and make it repeat [x]
Or this one because is more blended [x]
There are codes to make it transparent for you but they mostly work just for Internet Explorer as far as to my knowledge.

and for the hover property its:
#section_name:hover {xxx}

Like in my About my hover's code is:
#about:hover{overflow-y:auto; width:300px;}

gray:
#section_name { filter: gray; }
transparency:
#section_name { filter: alpha(opactiy=##); opacity: .##; }

Quote:
to the person above me:
Id give you 3/10 because theres not exactly coding, just pictures you organized
but since you don't seem to know about coding Id give you 9/10 since you kept the dazzly theme and nicely and neatly organized the images =P
@Aulay: your playlist is hugee on my browser (chrome) and your bg is giving me seizures lol I wish your bg was just one color instead of flashing different ones...

6/10

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
9/10
looks great and organized heart

Versatile Fashionista

Aulay
Kimiko Doll
Aulay
Its cool but the all the words are hard to read.
May consider putting a transparent background where font shows up so it can be read
But its really creative
7/10

do you know a code that will make comments have a shadow when you hover over it?

Usually when I want to make a background partially transparent I use this image and make it repeat [x]
Or this one because is more blended [x]
There are codes to make it transparent for you but they mostly work just for Internet Explorer as far as to my knowledge.

and for the hover property its:
#section_name:hover {xxx}

Like in my About my hover's code is:
#about:hover{overflow-y:auto; width:300px;}

gray:
#section_name { filter: gray; }
transparency:
#section_name { filter: alpha(opactiy=##); opacity: .##; }
does this code turn comments a different color when you hover your mouse over them? or does that work only for classic profiles?

3,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Rating "Kimiko Doll"
7/10

Very unique and colourful and clever. Although a lot to look at.

Versatile Fashionista

Everything is super colorful 4laugh 7/10 (i agree with HiddenReid)
you have a super huge youtube player that for a second i thought was ur whole profile. lol redface
but other than that its really colorful and super creative. Just lots of color and stuff to be seen

edit: my profile is still in construction, but feel free to rate it anything u believe it should be... ;x
@Illusional Melodies: maybe have hidden scrollbars, and your playlist is out of the box on my browser. Also, the font's kinda hard to read...

6/10

Winner

Very lovely profile, the theme all goes together nicely and is condensed but also easy on the eyes.

10/10

hyaceli's Bae

|| @amotry: It's the cutest profile I've ever seen!!

10000/10

Versatile Fashionista

Arvinia

10000/10

10/10
i like the colorful city at the top

Winner

Arvinia

10000/10
asdfsgfs Thank you! heart

I never did anything nearly this different from the traditional profile layouts, so I was stepping into some serious new ground here. @___@; I'm happy it turned out good! heart !

I really like your profile, there is the perfect hint of detail at the very bottom to compliment the top, and your use of hover-effects with the comments borders is snazzy.

Who is it that sings the song in your profile? o .o He's good, and it fit the profile's theme too. Makes me think about cruising around downtown at night in a convertible.

edit: Derp, forgot my rating. To me, it's a solid 10/10 because I honestly can't see what's wrong with it and I am pretty picky. I can see all the text, the layout is easy to get around and the aesthetics are delightful.

@Above:

I have to admit that it's not very good (in my opinion). The main reasons are because it's hard to read with the white text laid over the bright, colorful backgrounds. Plus everything is so spread out and enlarged that it's a bit hard to figure out what is what. I am not sure if it is my computer or what since I check with all of my browsers before I rate and it still doesn't look very nice. I'm sorry. ^^;

I give it a 4/10.

hyaceli's Bae

amotry
asdfsgfs Thank you! heart

I never did anything nearly this different from the traditional profile layouts, so I was stepping into some serious new ground here. @___@; I'm happy it turned out good! heart !

I really like your profile, there is the perfect hint of detail at the very bottom to compliment the top, and your use of hover-effects with the comments borders is snazzy.

Who is it that sings the song in your profile? o .o He's good, and it fit the profile's theme too. Makes me think about cruising around downtown at night in a convertible.

|| Haha you're welcome, it turned out very well. I like how you used your transitions, they make it look more beautiful~

Also, thank you for the compliments! :]

Song name: Two Door Cinema Club - Undercover Martyn.

Rater: Skip me.

Winner

Thank you, Imma look them up on youtube then ASAP~ :3 And you're welcome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff