GoldTeef_pt2's Compadre

Browser

13,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'm aware that my profile appears as simplistic, but rate it out of 10. c:

Mega Noob

I like it. There's nothing wrong with simplicity. Sometimes, it's better.

I like the choice of colors. It's easy on the eyes and the music sounds pretty chill. Text is legible. Overall: 8/10

Whaddya think of mine?

Cute Kitten

User Image
7/10
I would honestly change it from italic in your about me to just normal since it's difficult to read.
Also, your background is set on repeat. It's just a pet peeve of mine to see repeating images as backgrounds, I would highly suggest finding a larger image to use so it doesn't repeat and look messy.

Otherwise, it's very nice and simple is never bad when done properly. ^^
User Image

Phantom

I've been looking for the name of that movie for yeaaaars! 10'd simply because it's a wonderful theme and movie. Rate back?

GoldTeef_pt2's Compadre

Browser

13,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Recite
I like it. There's nothing wrong with simplicity. Sometimes, it's better.

I like the choice of colors. It's easy on the eyes and the music sounds pretty chill. Text is legible. Overall: 8/10

Whaddya think of mine?

I like the color scheme and how it glows whenever the mouse arrow hovers over a section. Not only that but I can read the text. 9/10 c:

GoldTeef_pt2's Compadre

Browser

13,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Me Ghosta
User Image
7/10
I would honestly change it from italic in your about me to just normal since it's difficult to read.
Also, your background is set on repeat. It's just a pet peeve of mine to see repeating images as backgrounds, I would highly suggest finding a larger image to use so it doesn't repeat and look messy.

User Image

I like your profile because of how the soft looking colors blend, and it's pretty cute. :3 8/10

GoldTeef_pt2's Compadre

Browser

13,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
lnsults
I've been looking for the name of that movie for yeaaaars! 10'd simply because it's a wonderful theme and movie. Rate back?

I remember Courage the Cowardly Dog. Nostalgia all over again. I'd give it an 8/10 c:

Cute Kitten

Okay Computer
Me Ghosta
User Image
7/10

User Image

I like your profile because of how the soft looking colors blend, and it's pretty cute. :3 8/10
User Image

^_^
Thank you.
User Image

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
7/1O

Colors go well together and it is indeed simplistic.

GoldTeef_pt2's Compadre

Browser

13,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
dickclit
7/1O

Thanks. Your profile is cute with the color scheme that is established, and the flashiness is not extreme. 8/10 c:

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Okay Computer
dickclit
7/1O

Thanks. Your profile is cute with the color scheme that is established, and the flashiness is not extreme. 8/10 c:

Thanks much!
4laugh heart

GoldTeef_pt2's Compadre

Browser

13,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
dickclit
Okay Computer
dickclit
7/1O

Thanks much!
4laugh heart

No problem. :3

Fluffy Kitten

13,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Megathread 100
8/10

Love the mellow music, the simplicity is refreshing, and the back picture isn't that distracting.
Although, because there sin't much going on on the actual profile it self I want to actually see the background picture.

GoldTeef_pt2's Compadre

Browser

13,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Your_One_Only_Love
8/10

Love the mellow music, the simplicity is refreshing, and the back picture isn't that distracting.
Although, because there sin't much going on on the actual profile it self I want to actually see the background picture.

I'll try to make the section go down once the mouse arrow hovers over it. Other than that, thank you. :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff