Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
it would mean a lot. including rating my music choice. thanks!!

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Befriended 100
Its really cool, nice and blue and the music in the background is calming and causes me to feel like i am underground 3nodding
It's really cool. I like the color choices. They layout is good too.

7,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Love the colour choice.

Gaian

the top graphic is srs awesome
the background image is an abomination compared 2 the top graphic though
rly its ugly sad
change the background img

it also seems to be pretty poorly coded
you could customize so much more things ot make it look better, it seems like you lack the coding knowledge to b able 2 alter all the things you want

the details and the comments could be a lot better

maybe add some more orange around the profile besides the top. the hovers are orange but unless ur hovering then the top is the only orange

ur avatar matches the profile nicely
the music seems to match it 6/10

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
acesuv
the top graphic is srs awesome
the background image is an abomination compared 2 the top graphic though
rly its ugly sad
change the background img

it also seems to be pretty poorly coded
you could customize so much more things ot make it look better, it seems like you lack the coding knowledge to b able 2 alter all the things you want

the details and the comments could be a lot better

maybe add some more orange around the profile besides the top. the hovers are orange but unless ur hovering then the top is the only orange

ur avatar matches the profile nicely
the music seems to match it 6/10

i also lack the knowledge on what your trying to explain?
i fixed it the head.
Send me a message maybe to help me a little with editing my profile?
Thanks

2,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Looks nice, but your comment section looks kind of messy. You can get rid of the border of those boxes and match the background color maybe that will help.

7.5/10
but your playlist doesn't seem to be functioning atm.
dry as s**t

Man-Hungry Codger

I wish it weren't just a color edit of a premade

Also, as much as I love music, rating yours would be kind of biased, because people have different tastes. But, Akira Yamaoka = heart

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Bobular
I wish it weren't just a color edit of a premade

Also, as much as I love music, rating yours would be kind of biased, because people have different tastes. But, Akira Yamaoka = heart

i LOVE akira yamaoka!! Which is your favorite sing by him?

Man-Hungry Codger

Stealthic
i LOVE akira yamaoka!! Which is your favorite sing by him?

Room of Angel. heart

Friendly Codger

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Market Browser 100

Because for one you didn't make this profile and I sure hell doubt you got Yami's permission to recolor her profile since she is on Hiatus since last December. You took her hard work profile and butchered it with your coding. Not to mention you removed her credits under the about me section and added your name.

Taking other people's profiles without their written permission, and killing it to make it as it as if did it is frowned upon here in the PD forum. Remove it before someone reports you it. We don't tolerate this here in PD at all.

Original can be found here http://tektek.org/profiles/preview/oldschool/22821 if you can not see, then type it in Search Profile thing.

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Sweet Melodies

Because for one you didn't make this profile and I sure hell doubt you got Yami's permission to recolor her profile since she is on Hiatus since last December. You took her hard work profile and butchered it with your coding. Not to mention you removed her credits under the about me section and added your name.

Taking other people's profiles without their written permission, and killing it to make it as it as if did it is frowned upon here in the PD forum. Remove it before someone reports you it. We don't tolerate this here in PD at all.

Original can be found here http://tektek.org/profiles/preview/oldschool/22821 if you can not see, then type it in Search Profile thing.

Nice. Even so glance at the top, evidence of Yami's work. And why would I NEED permission to recolor? Holy hell, you are a serious clod. Let alone, I didn't want to look like I was in 2nd grade having 'equipped' spelled 'equiped'.
Before sounding like a former harlot, try and scan more. I can't comprehend why people like you are put in this world. You are just a waste of space, your entity is filled with hate and anger.
You must have had something beyond my imagining happen to you. Bottle up your emotions and release them through the internet. Have some tranquility.
People like you are disapproved on these forums, and more in your life by the way you act, I'm sure. I'm not quite positive though if you are always like this. You are as ill-mannered as a toddler by the sounds of your post though. It seems you got too worked up and agitated and made a couple of typos here and there to show this.
Replying controversial wouldn't be wise, as my statements will be proven. Just know there are people out there praying for you.

Familiar Shapeshifter

Actually most of us in the PD (And no doubt artists and web designers alike otherwise) do strongly disapprove of people taking something without permission, and editing it to suit themselves. Sweet's thoughts and harshness are well placed.

The original clearly states, "Do not claim as yours, Do not steal coding," which would likely apply to not editing it at all as well. And while you put in a tiny credit to Yami (Not even her full Username?), it would have been better received, had you just left the original crediting in and added your own tag, and better received than even that, had you got permission for it as well. (It's just courtesy to the original creator, giving them a heads up on it so they know where their work is, and giving them a chance to say "Well no, I wouldn't like you doing that." )

Other than that though, you don't really have the grounds to come in and ask for a rate. Most of it is made by Yami, you've just edited it to suit your preferences, which isn't much of a feat.

5,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Jitaroo
Actually most of us in the PD (And no doubt artists and web designers alike otherwise) do strongly disapprove of people taking something without permission, and editing it to suit themselves. Sweet's thoughts and harshness are well placed.

The original clearly states, "Do not claim as yours, Do not steal coding," which would likely apply to not editing it at all as well. And while you put in a tiny credit to Yami (Not even her full Username?), it would have been better received, had you just left the original crediting in and added your own tag, and better received than even that, had you got permission for it as well. (It's just courtesy to the original creator, giving them a heads up on it so they know where their work is, and giving them a chance to say "Well no, I wouldn't like you doing that." )

Other than that though, you don't really have the grounds to come in and ask for a rate. Most of it is made by Yami, you've just edited it to suit your preferences, which isn't much of a feat.

I honestly thank you for being kind and understanding. Her full user is at the top, above rebirth. I never ever said I made it. I was wondering of peoples opinions..mainly it was a hook for my music because I am deeply into music that fits profiles, no one to talk to on the music forums anyway if I were to want to talk about music. I personally took out her credits and copyright because it looked very messy. I'm OCD, and I realize it was wrong.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff