Welcome to Gaia! ::

My profile is from 2010 debating on changing it but i still love it.

Saxy Coder

It's simple and gory, but it could certainly use an upgrade c:
For example -- customizing the Gaia Header to change the colors of the links, cleaning up the background image a bit so that it's easier to read the words on it, maybe changing the color of your font inside of the panels as well for easier reading... there's also no link to your comments, so visitors would have to know how to modify the profile url to navigate there >w>;;

There's also a random white vertical bar in the middle of the page.
Not entirely sure where that came from.

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Male Agenda

Lady Saxophone

Inspect element is your friend for getting rid of random bars on your profile. It's not uncommon to get them on a Classic profile, as some of the elements have borders on them as a default (my first classic layout had this problem and I spent ages trying to figure it out). This one seems to be from the #main selector. So, to get rid of it, you can post

#main{border: 0px;}

in your CSS.

Kindly Citizen

9,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Consumer 100
Zzyli
Male Agenda

Lady Saxophone

Inspect element is your friend for getting rid of random bars on your profile. It's not uncommon to get them on a Classic profile, as some of the elements have borders on them as a default (my first classic layout had this problem and I spent ages trying to figure it out). This one seems to be from the #main selector. So, to get rid of it, you can post

#main{border: 0px;}

in your CSS.

No need to do that. For classic, just swap to "custom" and it will make the random white line go away without having to add the CSS to do so.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff