Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dice1317
10/10 It's sweet. Dont; rate mine, I'm still getting the code stuff down.

Wow, thank you very much!
Mirialiah
Wow, cute profile. ^_^ It looks like all your hard work paid off. I would say 10/10.

You can rate mine if you want but I'm not completely done. I still have to put something behind the commentors and friendslist peoples but I haven't quite gotten there yet. Being as how I'm on Thanksgiving vacation I probably wont be able to do that until next week. xP Oh well.

Wow, thank you so much!

Mhmm! I'm liking your profile so far. ^^ 8/10~

Clean Gaian

Use tinypic as well or post the codes in your journal.
Cause the codes are making your profile look from nice and groovy to OMGZ!~@*~)!~*@!*!!!!111 UGLY FREAKING CODE GOING RIGHT THROUGH THE BORDER@!*~@!!!!!*@*@*@111 *Dies*!!!!

Yeah. o.o
pretty cool! 9/10 (don't like the green type change it to like that magenta color 3nodding )

Rate me please!!
6/10 It has a nice layout, but doesn't seem to have a flow of decided colours, or a set theme. The pictures are also too many. I looked at the bar when I went in and it had 66 pictures to load. (I only critisize.)
Annihilative Passion
Use tinypic as well or post the codes in your journal.
Cause the codes are making your profile look from nice and groovy to OMGZ!~@*~)!~*@!*!!!!111 UGLY FREAKING CODE GOING RIGHT THROUGH THE BORDER@!*~@!!!!!*@*@*@111 *Dies*!!!!

Yeah. o.o

LMFAO.
Point taken, I'll do that. xd
FuzzyWuzzyBear
pretty cool! 9/10 (don't like the green type change it to like that magenta color 3nodding )

Rate me please!!

Thank you!
Good idea, I'll change the color. Anyone know the # code for Magenta?

8.5/10 Christmas!!! Now you REALLY make me want Christmas to come~~I love it. Though the only thing that bothers me is that the background of your profile is a little pixelated.
Lamination
6/10 It has a nice layout, but doesn't seem to have a flow of decided colours, or a set theme. The pictures are also too many. I looked at the bar when I went in and it had 66 pictures to load. (I only critisize.)

So, should I only use one range of color? I was trying to go for a magenta/brown theme near the end, though as you can tell I was too lazy to change the colors of the header. xd Perhaps I'll change that. ^^
66!? Holy crap! I didn't know I had that much!
Fluent colour scheme, shows knowlage of simple CSS and Internet Explorer only Non-Complient CSS.
Nice images too.

I'm terible with number ratings, so I won't give one.
I'll just say that I like it. 3nodding

Mine?
Mwa
Fluent colour scheme, shows knowlage of simple CSS and Internet Explorer only Non-Complient CSS.
Nice images too.

Mine?

I love it. The images are simple, but the layout style is gorgeous. 9/10
I'm going to quilt ya, okay? ^^
Looks good, but I think maybe the colors in the titles could flow a bit better in my opinion. I like the "about me" title and background image, so maybe you could make the rest of it consistent with that sort of purple and white theme?

Oh, and major points for Sailing Day. heart heart 8/10 (Oh, and you can rate me if you want but I'm not sure if I'm done yet... or if I ever will be. XD)
Argentine
Mwa
Nice images too.

Mine?

I love it. The images are simple, but the layout style is gorgeous. 9/10
I'm going to quilt ya, okay? ^^

Thanks. 3nodding
I'd quilt you, but I've got no quilt section yet, and I'm planning on only quilting a select few. razz
MazokuPS
Looks good, but I think maybe the colors in the titles could flow a bit better in my opinion. I like the "about me" title and background image, so maybe you could make the rest of it consistent with that sort of purple and white theme?

Oh, and major points for Sailing Day. heart heart 8/10 (Oh, and you can rate me if you want but I'm not sure if I'm done yet... or if I ever will be. XD)

Good idea, I'll consider that. ^^
Sailing Day rocks~~
Thank you very much!
Okay! I changed some stuff so it can match more~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items