Welcome to Gaia! ::

DREAMEND's Partner

Playful Bunny

10,365 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Well, it took me like over three hours on making the layout.. And now I stood up till midnight! ^^; So, what do you think?

Kyubi-Chan's Layout: http://gaiaonline.com/profile/index.php?view=profile.ShowProfile&item=1067981

Thanks to this thread for the BIG help! *_*

And I have experience Neopets before, but I always use pre-made codes with custom layout images! ^^; So bare with me! ^^;

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
It's not bad ^^; A little bit clutter on the picture though @_@; But I shall give it a...7/10 ^^; Can you rate mine? =3

DREAMEND's Partner

Playful Bunny

10,365 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
^^; It's half-messy, since I realy want a layout! And stood up til 2 a.m. right now!!!! eek

Yours is simple and nice! (But it's so slow since i'm using IE! sweatdrop )

I'll give you a nice 9/10 for nice and simple layout and wishing I have that kind of layout! ^^; And i'll leave a comment! smile (Neven been to Gaia this active in a long while! sweatdrop )

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Kyubi Shigowa
^^; It's half-messy, since I realy want a layout! And stood up til 2 a.m. right now!!!! eek

Yours is simple and nice! (But it's so slow since i'm using IE! sweatdrop )

I'll give you a nice 9/10 for nice and simple layout and wishing I have that kind of layout! ^^; And i'll leave a comment! smile (Neven been to Gaia this active in a long while! sweatdrop )

Wow =3 thanks ^^; Although this is my first attempt on doing a layout before x_X; And in truth..I mostly lur on Gaia than to Comment XD

And by the way....If you make a patch..I will definatly put you on my quilt ^^;

DREAMEND's Partner

Playful Bunny

10,365 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
But for first time, it's still awsome! *_* (Mine is jsut okay, but not as great as talented peeps! sweatdrop ) And I see that you are also in teh FFVII: Mercenaries RP! ^_^

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Kyubi Shigowa
But for first time, it's still awsome! *_* (Mine is jsut okay, but not as great as talented peeps! sweatdrop ) And I see that you are also in teh FFVII: Mercenaries RP! ^_^

Hmm I don't think I was in that roleplay ._.; Although I did have play the game before XD

DREAMEND's Partner

Playful Bunny

10,365 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Oh? (Becuause I thought I saw your post in the RP I go! ^^; )

And same interest with me for the love of RPG games and FF...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff