Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rate please.
And tell me if anything needs changing.

Ice Heart's Queen

#comments dl dt
{position: relative;padding-top: 50px;}
#comments dl dt.avatar2 img
{position: absolute;right:0;width: 120px;padding-left: 50px;filter:fliph;}

Yo heart! This code will fix the spacing between your comment so they are not squished, I am no profile expert but the blue is nice. ^^ Great job.
Dorg Endo
[code:1]#comments dl dt
{position: relative;padding-top: 50px;}
#comments dl dt.avatar2 img
{position: absolute;right:0;width: 120px;padding-left: 50px;filter:fliph;}[/code:1]

Yo heart! This code will fix the spacing between your comment so they are not squished, I am no profile expert but the blue is nice. ^^ Great job.
Thanks Dorg
:]
I SAY TACO TACO

Ice Heart's Queen

Everyone says TACO! twisted Its my evil plan!
We have a ba-jillion friends in common, cool.

I've just been lurking this forum all day while working my profile. I'm staying Gaia colors, a lot of people seem to try and totally deviate from Gaia colors, or they pick an anime/tv show/music band/et cetera to make their profiles from.

Your profile is like deep blue sea. I do like it (mmm profile newb xD)
Dorg Endo
Everyone says TACO! twisted Its my evil plan!
We have a ba-jillion friends in common, cool.

I've just been lurking this forum all day while working my profile. I'm staying Gaia colors, a lot of people seem to try and totally deviate from Gaia colors, or they pick an anime/tv show/music band/et cetera to make their profiles from.

Your profile is like deep blue sea. I do like it (mmm profile newb xD)
xD
Send me a friend request, since you aren't accepting any
>:0

Thank God for Vi (you do know her, don't you?) or else I would've never been able to do my profile.

Ice Heart's Queen

Oh I forgot I was blocking friend requests. I was just tired of random request from people I dont know >>

And yes [Vi] is really good with graphics and stuff that I do not understand. I've seen her help a lot of people with their profiles. She goddessly like that. 3nodding
Dorg Endo
Oh I forgot I was blocking friend requests. I was just tired of random request from people I dont know >>

And yes [Vi] is really good with graphics and stuff that I do not understand. I've seen her help a lot of people with their profiles. She goddessly like that. 3nodding
Yeah.
I made all my own graphics and stuff, but she helped with the CSS, for I did not understand it.

Ice Heart's Queen

Well there are a couple good guides out. I figured I'd try it myself just to see if I could, found a great guide in Extended Feedback.

Wow I feel like I'm just tooting my own horn...oh well I'll go with it (ha ha). I made most of the graphicy things in my profile now, or I borrowed them from Gaia and edited them a little. But I LOVE the little image as the background for my Journals section. Best thing I did EVER.

Seems the comments spacer I gave ya did not work 100% >>;; sorry about that. Maybe [Vi] can tweek it for you.
Dorg Endo
Well there are a couple good guides out. I figured I'd try it myself just to see if I could, found a great guide in Extended Feedback.

Wow I feel like I'm just tooting my own horn...oh well I'll go with it (ha ha). I made most of the graphicy things in my profile now, or I borrowed them from Gaia and edited them a little. But I LOVE the little image as the background for my Journals section. Best thing I did EVER.

Seems the comments spacer I gave ya did not work 100% >>;; sorry about that. Maybe [Vi] can tweek it for you.
It works just fine for me.
._.

I hate that the report button is right by the quote button.
I always accidently click "report" when I wanna click "quote"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces