Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Gekko

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Hello so today I've been working on changing my profile. I was wondering if there was any possible way for a sound to be played once a certain panel was hovered over? Maybe even a different sound for each panel? If this is possible will someone please help me? Thank you for reading and any future assistance! THANK YOU!!

Saxy Coder

I believe something like that would require either access to manipulate the html coding of the page (which we don't have) or a flash-embedded profile.
It's not something you can do with just basic CSS coding... but there are plenty of visual effects you can assign to a selector when it is hovered over ^^;

Newbie Gekko

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Doggone It! 100
Lady Saxophone
I believe something like that would require either access to manipulate the html coding of the page (which we don't have) or a flash-embedded profile.
It's not something you can do with just basic CSS coding... but there are plenty of visual effects you can assign to a selector when it is hovered over ^^;

Darn! I was hoping lol. Thank you for letting me know. I think I will move on to the effects eventually lol. It took my a while to get the transparent the way I wanted it. Thank you!

reinasachiko's Senpai

Dramatic Gentleman

23,715 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Fay_Kasanna_drow
Hello so today I've been working on changing my profile. I was wondering if there was any possible way for a sound to be played once a certain panel was hovered over? Maybe even a different sound for each panel? If this is possible will someone please help me? Thank you for reading and any future assistance! THANK YOU!!

Lady Saxophone

http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/kgroup5/37054723/

Really? Not that complicated.
Only problem is the sound buffering and loading

Newbie Gekko

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Doggone It! 100
Fredy-san
Fay_Kasanna_drow

Lady Saxophone

Thank you! biggrin

reinasachiko's Senpai

Dramatic Gentleman

23,715 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Fay_Kasanna_drow
Fredy-san
Fay_Kasanna_drow

Lady Saxophone

Thank you! biggrin
You are welcome, n_n

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items