Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Prophet

So, As you can see on my profile there is a white piece stuck to my profile section.
This is what it looks like in BBC,
#profile .avatar{background-color:#FFCA9C;
left:100px;
background-position:center;}

The other sections for that section like(#profile .message,#profile .items,ect.) I have chosen to make non-displayable.
And.
The About me is so long down the page i want it to be shorter and the content box its self to be wider.
Can anyone help?

Also~
Does anyone know that code for the rounded edges?
around the content?

Fashionable Fatcat

Drugstep
So, As you can see on my profile there is a white piece stuck to my profile section.

The other sections for that section like(#profile .message,#profile .items,ect.) I have chosen to make non-displayable.
And.
The About me is so long down the page i want it to be shorter and the content box its self to be wider.
Can anyone help?

Also~
around the content?

We actually can't see what you mean, since your profile is set to private.

Skilled Genius

Drugstep

And.
Can anyone help?

Also~
around the content?

I'm not sure where to start pointing out the incorrect terminology. Lol.
As for that "white piece" since we can't see the profile, "as you can see on my profile." No we can't see. Lol, please make it public so we can further assist.
It's not BBcode, Bulletin Board Code, (not BBC), it's CSS: Cascading Style Sheets.
There is no class tag "message" for the .message; "items" class tag, .items, yes. But not for the contact buttons.
Again, since we can't see the profile, we can't help much with the about either. Rounded edges, border-radius: Go to post

Tipsy Prophet

Knight Yoshi

Its viewable.
I mean (with the border and such.) i wanted the content piece to have rounded edges on the top and bottom. I also wanted to make me bio shorter and the content to be centered. I did it once before with my old profile(It was classic) but i can't seem to be it right this time:c

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff