Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was changing around my profile layout to a custom layout and like there's a white line going down the left side of my page.... how do i get rid of it??? sad
Your profile isn't viewable, until it is it will be hard to get help. =/
Coffee no Sugar

sorry :C there, it's viewable now. there's a white line and then my avi is supposed to be on the top middle in the middle of the green design with the butterflies but it's just all malfunctioning. v.v
sukiaikochan
Coffee no Sugar

sorry :C there, it's viewable now. there's a white line and then my avi is supposed to be on the top middle in the middle of the green design with the butterflies but it's just all malfunctioning. v.v
Check This thread out, it's very helpful.

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
sukiaikochan
I was changing around my profile layout to a custom layout and like there's a white line going down the left side of my page.... how do i get rid of it??? sad

Try this. Just add what I have typed in red to the existing coding, it should work.
#site{margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; border: 0px}
Lady Cressida
sukiaikochan

Try this. Just add what I have typed in red to the existing coding, it should work.
#site{margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; border: 0px}

it didn't work v.v

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
sukiaikochan

Ok I see the problem now. I copy and paste the exact same profile theme (Classic Profile on Custom Theme) and there is no bar. When I switch the classic theme (still on Classic Profile) the bar appears. Switched it back to custom theme (still on Classic Profile) it disappeared.

Double check your theme is set Classic Profile --> Custom Theme.
Lady Cressida
sukiaikochan

Ok I see the problem now. I copy and paste the exact same profile theme (Classic Profile on Custom Theme) and there is no bar. When I switch the classic theme (still on Classic Profile) the bar appears. Switched it back to custom theme (still on Classic Profile) it disappeared.

Double check your theme is set Classic Profile --& Custom Theme.

it worked! thanks a bunch!
Another tips that search on google.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas