Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ill pay ^^
Looking for a evil dead/army of darkness looking thing.
I make custom profiles for 10k. Check my profile for details.
Archica
I make custom profiles for 10k. Check my profile for details.

nty, looking for a bit more detailed.
Out of curiosity, what did you have in mind? The theme I'm using now is probably the simplest one I've done so far. XD
*`"(> ' ' )>..::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::..<( ' ' < wink "`*
::raises eyebrow::
Need a seat belt?

My profile is a sample, and along the left side (last little section, "My profiles" wink is a section with info on my profile and others I've done.
Click the patches to see. 3nodding
My most recent is the one all the way to the right on the top row (Kenshin one).
Note on the Alice profile (blue patch, second to last on top row):
I made the profile, but she moved stuff around after I gave it to her, so it's not how I had originally intended it to look. 3nodding

No? You will.
::giggles evilly::
*`"<( ' ' < wink ..::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::..(> ' ' )>"`*
ShadyPrincess
*`"(> ' ' )>..::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::..<( ' ' < wink "`*
Need a seat belt?

My profile is a sample, and along the left side (last little section, "My profiles" wink is a section with info on my profile and others I've done.
Click the patches to see. 3nodding
My most recent is the one all the way to the right on the top row (Kenshin one).
Note on the Alice profile (blue patch, second to last on top row):
I made the profile, but she moved stuff around after I gave it to her, so it's not how I had originally intended it to look. 3nodding

No? You will.
*`"<( ' ' < wink ..::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.::..(> ' ' )>"`*

I love them ^^
How much do you charge?
Need a seat belt?

Well... For something more simple (like the Jonny Depp one, even the Kenshin one), about 6k. :3
Something more complicated, involving moving the sections around, and a lot of extra stuff (like extra sections, avatar backgrounds, ect), probably 10k or so. :3
Though I usually go soft and say pay whatever you think it's worth, no less than 5k. xP
So all in all, it really depends on what you want. ^^;
I'll stop rambling now... >>;

No? You will.

Aged Cat

Umm..I make profiles for about 8-10k.

I'm going to make a store.

See my profile as an example.
y dnt u go 2 www.tektek.org there free there

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items