Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Elder

I Pram I
I Pram I
I'm just seeing a white box nowdays.. it used to work but I don't know what's up now.
Since my post got ignored.

Probably because we can't see what's wrong. If you want help, unblock your profile.

Omnipresent Genius

faolan
I Pram I
I Pram I
I'm just seeing a white box nowdays.. it used to work but I don't know what's up now.
Since my post got ignored.

Probably because we can't see what's wrong. If you want help, unblock your profile.

Done.

Lady Glitch

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
I Pram I
Done.
It probably got ignored due to the fact that it's a repeat question which could have easily been answered if you checked the replies above you on the page sweatdrop

Googleapis URLs have been broken since December.
Using other country URLs (like jp.youtube) was the temp fix, but due to a recent copyright policy change, a lot of American videos have restricted playback on those URLs if they contain copyrighted content from WMG, VEVO, etc.
The safest thing to do now is either revert to the basic Youtube URL or find another player.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
Lady Saxophone
i appreciate the information you've provided about all this

Omnipresent Genius

Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
I Pram I
Done.
It probably got ignored due to the fact that it's a repeat question which could have easily been answered if you checked the replies above you on the page sweatdrop

Using other country URLs (like jp.youtube) was the temp fix, but due to a recent copyright policy change, a lot of American videos have restricted playback on those URLs if they contain copyrighted content from WMG, VEVO, etc.
The safest thing to do now is either revert to the basic Youtube URL or find another player.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
Seems the regular link with a "&autoplay=1" at the end works as of now.

Lady Glitch

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
I Pram I
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
I Pram I
Done.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
Regular as in "www.youtube.com/blahblah"? Yup. That's what I meant for "basic"
None of the other parameters work with that URL though, so the best you can do is autoplay. No repeating or color changing.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Omnipresent Genius

Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
I Pram I
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
I Pram I
Done.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
Regular as in "www.youtube.com/blahblah"? Yup. That's what I meant for "basic"
None of the other parameters work with that URL though, so the best you can do is autoplay. No repeating or color changing.

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
Yeah. The one straight out of the url bar.

Faun

15,700 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Married 100
                ok this is gonna sound real stupid ahaha. i have a current profile, but where's the media panel?
                thanks!

Lady Glitch

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Pickled Cactus
                ok this is gonna sound real stupid ahaha. i have a current profile, but where's the media panel?
                thanks!
Edit My Profile > Content > Media > Add ' w '
▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out