ZachIes

I love you! Thanks for this guide.

emotion_yatta
        ❀❀❀❀

Why thank you! I'm glad you found it useful~ 3nodding

Rogue

Awesome guide! <3 It was super helpful.

Rogue

I did have a question. Is there any potential way to change the highlight color of the media player? To something other than that bright red? Or can you only change the border and background?

IiI kim's Senpai

Profitable Saint

Redwing Rogue
I did have a question. Is there any potential way to change the highlight color of the media player? To something other than that bright red? Or can you only change the border and background?

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
          I've tried changing it before, but so far, it doesn't seem possible to change the color.

Rogue

tokkies
Redwing Rogue

I've tried changing it before, but so far, it doesn't seem possible to change the color.

That's so sad. crying Oh well. I'm thinking I can always try and see if anything comes of it. Thanks for the heads up though.

IiI kim's Senpai

Profitable Saint

Redwing Rogue

That's so sad. crying Oh well. I'm thinking I can always try and see if anything comes of it. Thanks for the heads up though.

Yeah it's not 100% customizable, but I find it better than billy music player because at least we can change the color and size easily

Rogue

tokkies
Redwing Rogue

Yeah it's not 100% customizable, but I find it better than billy music player because at least we can change the color and size easily

Plus it makes it easy to change our track list, especially from our youtube account. heart You did a good job explaining in your thread. I figured things out very quickly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff