Welcome to Gaia! ::

it was working fine and for a month now its hit or miss. half the people i ask say it doesn't work for them either and half do.
sometimes it works on another browser, and sometimes it won't.
and on top of that, i cleared cookies and cache and all the things possible, and it still only works one time maybe then stops again for me.

are there multiple codes you can use to put a song on your profile? maybe the one i am using is the issue now.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Youtube has been having issues with Gaia for the past month.
As a temp fix, change the "youtube.googleapis.com" part of your url to "jp.youtube.com"
Chrome seems to be rejecting all sorts of youtube urls recently though, so if that doesn't work, you might just want to look into an entirely different music website (like grooveshark, hipster, billy, etc...)

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Youtube has been having issues with Gaia for the past month.
As a temp fix, change the "youtube.googleapis.com" part of your url to "jp.youtube.com"
Chrome seems to be rejecting all sorts of youtube urls recently though, so if that doesn't work, you might just want to look into an entirely different music website (like grooveshark, hipster, billy, etc...)

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
i generally do not use chrome as i hate it and it sucks and never works right for me.
but, i haven't heard of these other sites you mentioned.. will it be straight forward as to how i use them for music on my profile or... do i have to search high and low for the coding for that?
i'm still going to try this other temp fix first, though. just curious about the other sites.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
waffle on acid
i generally do not use chrome as i hate it and it sucks and never works right for me.
but, i haven't heard of these other sites you mentioned.. will it be straight forward as to how i use them for music on my profile or... do i have to search high and low for the coding for that?
i'm still going to try this other temp fix first, though. just curious about the other sites.
Using the other websites requires slightly more work, since they are mostly playlist sites. Here are a few guides for media though:
- Youtube
- Grooveshark
- Hypster
- Soundcloud

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items