Welcome to Gaia! ::

I normally use Opera as a browser and I can usually edit and view my profile with no problems.
Last night however I went to my profile to edit something and suddenly my page went from THIS to THIS.
All I did was click edit and that happened. Every time I update it It will look "fine" then when I actually save it, it will go back to "not fine".
Any ideas why ? .__.

Edit: I already tried switching my browsers. It looks "fine" in Chrome and Safari. Firefox and Opera is where it looks screwy .-.

Skilled Genius

That's because browsers read the page different. Opera uses a different engine, Chrome and Safari use the Webkit engine. Your problem is probably this.

Profile Edit > Theme > URL > Type none > Update > Save

It's a glitch with the profile editor grabbing content from media and custom panels and throwing it into Gaia's default CSS in the page.
Knight Yoshi
That's because browsers read the page different. Opera uses a different engine, Chrome and Safari use the Webkit engine. Your problem is probably this.

Profile Edit > Theme > URL > Type none > Update > Save

It's a glitch with the profile editor grabbing content from media and custom panels and throwing it into Gaia's default CSS in the page.

Thank you so much! It worked biggrin D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces