Welcome to Gaia! ::

Chatty Gekko

5,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Friendly 100
kittymmeow
Aisu Shattered Memories

Heck with the picture being the background lol. Do you know how to change the color of the background of the boxes from white to black?

Though that is what this entire thread was originally about (so you could go back and read), to make things easier, here's the code anyway:
.panel{
background:black;
}
Though you said you wanted it to be black, and that's what that code does, for future reference you may also change "black" to any color you want, either by name or by hex code.

Oh really? Well I'm a lazy individual but, thank you.
DeathIsTheSweetestBliss
How do I change the text inside the boxes? I want it to be red but it's black, does anyone know how to change it?

For the about me section you have to go edit your about me, highlight all of the text, then click on the blue A button to change the color. I have no Idea about the comments and such.
open gaia with chrome, go to profile, left click on what u want to change, inspect element, any changes there are not permant, but u can copy the code on the right side and then paste
sorry if some1 else said the same, im slacker to read all comments ninja

Skilled Genius

A little troll
open gaia with chrome, go to profile, left click on what u want to change, inspect element, any changes there are not permant, but u can copy the code on the right side and then paste
sorry if some1 else said the same, im slacker to read all comments ninja
Or you can use Firefox's native inspectir, press Shift+F7 for the style editor and edit the embedded (inline) style sheet. No changes are permanent. But then you can copy and paste it after you've worked on it for a while, into Gaia's textarea for CSS.

Dangerous Entrepreneur

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
the panel thingy work in my css boxs and then the other well it didnt work please explain why question

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff