Welcome to Gaia! ::

Premium Gaian

In the current version of the gaia profiles, how do I change the color of the content boxes from blue and white to other colors?

Witty Nerd

h2 {
background-color: somecolor;
}

^ replace 'somecolor' with a color name, this code affects the headers or the 'blue' areas of your content boxes.

.panel {
}

^ replace 'somecolor' with a color name, this code affects the background or the 'white' areas of your content boxes.

Go to my gaia < account settings < profile theme < and copy and paste the code (after you've made the changes) into the big textbox < and click submit.
This instruction is a bit hard to understand.

My profile has boxes. Each box has a bar on top with text "My Car", "Signature", "Aquarium", etc.

I would like to be able to change the Text color & the background of the white area as well. Is there a way?

GetA2J

Premium Gaian

Simple. You just change the values and input them into the CSS Box. =D

6,625 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
~ [ D A I S U K E] ~

h2 {
}

^ replace 'somecolor' with a color name, this code affects the headers or the 'blue' areas of your content boxes.

.panel {
}

^ replace 'somecolor' with a color name, this code affects the background or the 'white' areas of your content boxes.

Go to my gaia < account settings < profile theme < and copy and paste the code (after you've made the changes) into the big textbox < and click submit.
It doesnt work. I tried to make my h2 grey but it doesnt work.
tried it;;
doesnt work):

Familiar Shapeshifter

.panel h2 {
}

Try that one instead for your blue headers. Yet again, just replace 'somecolor'.
yez! thank you!
How do I change the text inside the boxes? I want it to be red but it's black, does anyone know how to change it?

6,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
XxTwilight_ParamorexX
How do I change the text inside the boxes?

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
no idea lmao
Awesome it does work...
Profile/ Edit Profile/ Theme css.
Jitaroo
.panel h2 {
}

Try that one instead for your blue headers. Yet again, just replace 'somecolor'.

Doesn't work D:
-Demonic Sleep-
Jitaroo
.panel h2 {
}

Doesn't work D:

Put it first before your theme codes.
DeathIsTheSweetestBliss
How do I change the text inside the boxes? I want it to be red but it's black, does anyone know how to change it?

What?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces