Welcome to Gaia! ::

Have you noticed browser incompatibilities with your profile?

Yes. 0.5625 56.2% [ 9 ]
No. 0.1875 18.8% [ 3 ]
Maybe so. 0.25 25.0% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]

Wheezing Lunatic

3,450 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
Often times codes and various things can be interpereted differently by different web browsers. I've been able to test my profiles look on 2 web browsers on my Macintosh (and tried to test it in the mac version of IE but that particular IE hates Gaia and always has). I found odd problems in both. In Safari the roll-over navigation was tweaked out, and in Mozilla some of my images were the wrong color. Let me show you (image linked to below):

Image Link

Having seen this I'd like to see how different browsers interpret my profile and the images around/in it. If you have a browser and operating system setup I haven't tested, please show me how my profile looks in it.

***Tested Browsers***

Safari on Mac OS X (specifically 10.3)
Mozilla on Mac OS X (specifically 10.3)
Internet Explorer 5.2 on Mac OS X (specifically 10.3) (Doesn't load gaia at all)
Mozilla on SOME SORT OF WINDOWS I GUESS! (WORKS FINE)
Firefox, IE, and Opera On Windows XP (Some greys come out wrong...)
Your profile turns out fine in Mozilla....I hate how IE users can't see my background though. Why??? WHY ARR YOU USING IE ANYWAYS?! crying

3,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
With Windows XP, Firefox and IE both have issues with the greys of your header and boxes.

Opera has some weird issues going on with the user bar in the profile along with the grey issue, but Opera's never worked well with Gaia. I fight with it all the time. *pets Firefox*
The background looks fine to me. (Firefox)
Firefox, Mac OS X, looks good.

Dapper Cutie-Pie

9,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
It looks fine to me and I'm using IE.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash