Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Cat

10,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Swap Meet 100
Like to fade in (so you can see the background) then fade out back to transparent/solid colour?
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaagic.

Adorable Cat

10,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Swap Meet 100
ThatCanadian-
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaagic.

Well that helps, thanks bby

Sophomore

Catippie
Like to fade in (so you can see the background) then fade out back to transparent/solid colour?

Not even gold and silver can

.panel {opacity: 0.5; -moz-opacity: 0.5; filter:alpha(opacity=50); -khtml-opacity: 0.5;}

then you make them "light up":
.panel:hover{opacity: 1; -moz-opacity: 1; filter:alpha(opacity=100); -khtml-opacity: 1;}
Kutaru kun
Catippie

.panel {opacity: 0.5; -moz-opacity: 0.5; filter:alpha(opacity=50); -khtml-opacity: 0.5;}

.panel:hover{opacity: 1; -moz-opacity: 1; filter:alpha(opacity=100); -khtml-opacity: 1;}

is that for the about section of a v2 profile?

Sophomore

SL33PY 1024
Kutaru kun
Catippie
.panel {opacity: 0.5; -moz-opacity: 0.5; filter:alpha(opacity=50); -khtml-opacity: 0.5;}then you make them "light up":.panel:hover{opacity: 1; -moz-opacity: 1; filter:alpha(opacity=100); -khtml-opacity: 1;}
is that for the about section of a v2 profile?yes sir ^^

Consumer

4,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sorry, how do I get that code to work?
Kutaru kun
SL33PY 1024
Kutaru kun
Catippie
.panel {opacity: 0.5; -moz-opacity: 0.5; filter:alpha(opacity=50); -khtml-opacity: 0.5;}then you make them "light up":.panel:hover{opacity: 1; -moz-opacity: 1; filter:alpha(opacity=100); -khtml-opacity: 1;}
SL33PY 1024
is that for the about section of a v2 profile?

Quote:
yes sir ^^

that code is not working right, when i place my mouse over the pics they dont show up all the way, and some things are like just whited out almost
want something where i can have the pics and profile transparent until you put your mouse over them and then they come back to like there normal
and fade out when you remove the mouse

Wealthy Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
Kutaru kun
Catippie

those codes dont work

Sophomore

great salt lake
Kutaru kun
Catippie

those codes dont work

Kutaru kun
great salt lake
Kutaru kun
Catippie

those codes dont work

......................................................................................................................................
three not workin for me eitehr, are you sure you got the codes right?
at least for me what i am trying to get at is boxes that are whited out until you put your mouse over them and these jsut white out your whole profile
with both codes , and with both codes tried seperate, can you please verify that your coding is correct?
Couy
Sorry, how do I get that code to work?

im not sure its the right code, i am not the only one who cantget it to work so dont use it until we all know for sure
You can search, but you won't find another bag with a feature list like this one at this price!

reinasachiko's Senpai

Dramatic Gentleman

23,715 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
That code should work basically. yes it should make the panels in v2 all goes to half transparent and go back to solid on hover. Also, today browsers only need standard opacity:....;

Now, all you guys need is to add transitions if you want it to go smooth instead instant 'solid'

End example:
.panel {
opacity:0.5;
-moz-transition: all 1s;
-o-transition: all 1s;
-webkit-transition: all 1s;
transition: all 1s;
}

.panel:hover {
opacity:1;
}

Then why transition still needs prefix version??
The answer is here: http://caniuse.com/css-transitions

Wealthy Gaian

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
Fredy-san
That code should work basically. yes it should make the panels in v2 all goes to half transparent and go back to solid on hover. Also, today browsers only need standard opacity:....;

Now, all you guys need is to add transitions if you want it to go smooth instead instant 'solid'

End example:
.panel {
opacity:0.5;
-moz-transition: all 1s;
-o-transition: all 1s;
-webkit-transition: all 1s;
transition: all 1s;
}

.panel:hover {
opacity:1;
}

Then why transition still needs prefix version??
The answer is here: http://caniuse.com/css-transitions

this topic is for people who want the about box to fade on there v2 profile and somehow this looks like far more code than is needed for that and also wouldn't 1 be normal so opaque shades would be like 0.9, 0.8 , 0.7 .etc or am i wrong in that?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff