Welcome to Gaia! ::

I need help it was on my old coding but when I went to my link to get my coding when i was first created I lost it.
N A l K l
I need help it was on my old coding but when I went to my link to get my coding when i was first created I lost it.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
Classic: #about{width: ##px;}

Current: #id_about{width: ##px;}

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Thanks but. . .. that made it even worser.

reinasachiko's Senpai

Dramatic Gentleman

23,715 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
N A l K l
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

If you are still using the code I made for you, the panels width follows its parent

#column_2 {
position:absolute;
right:25px;
top:160px;
height:0px;
width:450px;
z-index:30;
}

Change the value of part I bolded there
But if you modified the base structure code or using other code, then I don't know.

Btw if you need your old code, you can PM me. I kept every codes I made in my pastebin account. Although I will need time to reconstruct the structure and writing its instruction.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
N A l K l
Well that's how to change the width, thus making it "wider" as you were looking for.
Since your profile is private and you haven't elaborated much more than that, we can't really help further.
(Unless you still have Fredy's theme on -- in which case, he can help = v = ) ;;

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
N A l K l
Well that's how to change the width, thus making it "wider" as you were looking for.
Since your profile is private and you haven't elaborated much more than that, we can't really help further.
(Unless you still have Fredy's theme on -- in which case, he can help = v = ) ;;

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

I said Thanks.
It's private because I messed it up LOL.

You're this is a job for. . . .FREDY-SAN!
Fredy-san
N A l K l
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

If you are still using the code I made for you, the panels width follows its parent

#column_2 {
}

But if you modified the base structure code or using other code, then I don't know.

Btw if you need your old code, you can PM me. I kept every codes I made in my pastebin account. Although I will need time to reconstruct the structure and writing its instruction.

Wow. Thanks Fredy you're the best.
I would've p.med you but I didn't want to be a pest.
I have the code already so that wouldn't be a problem.
Fredy-san
N A l K l
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

#column_2 {
}

Oh one more thing Fredy. how can I make to the point there's no scrollbar it's just the box.
Fredy-san
N A l K l
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

#column_2 {
}

????

reinasachiko's Senpai

Dramatic Gentleman

23,715 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
N A l K l
Fredy-san
N A l K l
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

#column_2 {
}

Oh one more thing Fredy. how can I make to the point there's no scrollbar it's just the box.
Do you mean hidden scrollbar or just enlarged the about me so your content fit enough to fill?

For the first case, it would requires redesign the column part since it is not designed for hidden scrollbar. For the second case, just playing with the size, should be simple enuf although you can put in many stuffs.
Fredy-san
N A l K l
Fredy-san
N A l K l
Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

#column_2 {
}

Do you mean hidden scrollbar or just enlarged the about me so your content fit enough to fill?

For the first case, it would requires redesign the column part since it is not designed for hidden scrollbar. For the second case, just playing with the size, should be simple enuf although you can put in many stuffs.

No I know how to play with the size.
I'm talking about to just make it out there like wouldn't no one have to hover over it in order to open it. Ya know?
Like just a regular box.

reinasachiko's Senpai

Dramatic Gentleman

23,715 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
#id_about {
position:static;
padding:0px 5px;
overflow:auto;
background:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);
color:white;
box-shadow:0px 0px 3px #000;
}

/*---
#id_about:hover {
height:250px;
padding:5px 5px;}
---*/

===
Change the first bolded part value to height:auto; or some other fixed value and wrap the :hover part using comments block like I shown in example, so it is not read by browser ( stored ) and can be used later. You might also want to edit the padding.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff