Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wild Mystic

Is there a way to hid the scroll bar for "details"
What would the Inner element selector be? #id_details
=/ no, that would be outer.

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
No. But there shouldn't really be a reason for your Details panels to have a scrollbar in the first place. sweatdrop
If you're having issues with the height of that panel, try reducing the margins on your p or the .forum_userstatus box... or reposition the content so that your avatar is on the left/right and the text is next to it? (kind of like this)

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Wild Mystic

Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
No. But there shouldn't really be a reason for your Details panels to have a scrollbar in the first place. sweatdrop
If you're having issues with the height of that panel, try reducing the margins on your p or the .forum_userstatus box... or reposition the content so that your avatar is on the left/right and the text is next to it? (kind of like this)

▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

ok, didn't think about that. What about hiding scroll bar on wish list? it's the Inner element selector I'm having trouble with. would it be #id_wishlist .items for currant theme?

Saxy Coder

▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
LuvDragon
ok, didn't think about that. What about hiding scroll bar on wish list? it's the Inner element selector I'm having trouble with. would it be #id_wishlist .items for currant theme?
The Wishlist doesn't have an inner content selector either sweatdrop That's one of the many problems about hidden scrollbars... (Scrollbar Guide) There is a way to hide that scrollbar as well, but it only works well for certain formats.
▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

Wild Mystic

Lady Saxophone
▧▧▧ ♬ ▧▧▧
LuvDragon
The Wishlist doesn't have an inner content selector either sweatdrop That's one of the many problems about hidden scrollbars... (Scrollbar Guide) There is a way to hide that scrollbar as well, but it only works well for certain formats.
▧▧▧▧▧▧▧

yeah, I was already tooking that over. ^^
I didn't think so but it never hurts to ask.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff