Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey, Well my profile has a Vocaloid Song and I changed it to a piano cover of Counting Stars so I put the CSS coding ;

Quote:
.media_panel{
position: absolute;
left: -4000px;
}

and now it's not working :c.
Can anyone help me with this?

reinasachiko's Senpai

Dramatic Gentleman

23,715 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500

border-bottom: 1px dotted pink

.media_panel{
}

By browser that would be read as
.... border-bottom: 1px dotted pink.media_panel{position: absolute;left: -4000px;

Now you got the idea how to fix it??

Read the extended FAQ:
Quote:
Q: Help, v2 profile can not save, returned to default, background not changed, part of code(s) not working, or any changes made not showing?!

A....
5. Another common cause is JUNK CODES . Do you think leaving some random numbers/texts , unclosed code blocks, or anything like that in your code field wont affect your profile?? 40% of most code-not-working problem actually caused by this reason.

I wrote that because this case already solved a lot
Fredy-san

border-bottom: 1px dotted pink

.media_panel{
}

By browser that would be read as
.... border-bottom: 1px dotted pink.media_panel{position: absolute;left: -4000px;

Now you got the idea how to fix it??

Read the extended FAQ:
Quote:
Q: Help, v2 profile can not save, returned to default, background not changed, part of code(s) not working, or any changes made not showing?!

A....
5. Another common cause is JUNK CODES . Do you think leaving some random numbers/texts , unclosed code blocks, or anything like that in your code field wont affect your profile?? 40% of most code-not-working problem actually caused by this reason.

I wrote that because this case already solved a lot

Ah I see c: Thank You for your help

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas