Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aeripoofs
The converter's website leads me to the website of the host instead of the converter.

Anxious Gaian

DarkSoullessMoonlightX
Aeripoofs
The converter's website leads me to the website of the host instead of the converter.

Aeripoofs

That is because the previous person that posted after my latest post, linked to the website Horntastic used to host her converter, not the link to the converter itself.
I have a link to the converter within my first post of this thread.

I recommend only trusting links that Horntastic or myself link you to, as far as wix goes, which can be found in this thread, Horn's thread, or our guild.

Shy Bunny

19,965 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Toxxn

That is because the previous person that posted after my latest post, linked to the website Horntastic used to host her converter, not the link to the converter itself.

I recommend only trusting links that Horntastic or myself link you to, as far as wix goes, which can be found in this thread, Horn's thread, or our guild.

I am fully aware of it. The link on the first post is expired. The angelfire link worked a day before.

Dapper Phantom

Aeripoofs
Toxxn

I am fully aware of it. The link on the first post is expired. The angelfire link worked a day before.

Yeah I noticed that happened. Angelfire isn't super reliable, but at least it's free?
It seems to be back up for me now, sorry about that!

Shy Bunny

19,965 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Horntastic

Yeah I noticed that happened. Angelfire isn't super reliable, but at least it's free?

It is back now! Thank you very much!

Anxious Gaian

Horntastic

I would allow you to use my website to host it, however my website is forum based.
The important thing is, it's back to functional use. Thanks Horn. smile
Horntastic
Aeripoofs
Toxxn

emotion_brofist

Friendly Explorer

7,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Hey guys ummm I haven't been on Gaia for a long time, where's the "go to" for profile formats now?
Tektek doesn't work last time I checked sad
! HELP PLEASE !

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
Audenim
Hey guys ummm I haven't been on Gaia for a long time, where's the "go to" for profile formats now?
! HELP PLEASE !

Tektek closed earlier this year so you can't get premade profiles from there any more. This guide will walk you through how to make a Wix-based profile, but you could also look at guides here and design something yourself using CSS (people are very happy to help anyone who is happy to learn), purchase a custom profile from a user in the Personalised Graphics forum, or look at other sites which offer premade profiles. Gaia Tools is the only one which has been recently updated, but you can always search 'free Gaia profile' or 'free Gaia layout' and there are a few other sites which have a small selection of older themes.

Friendly Explorer

7,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
Zzyli
Audenim
! HELP PLEASE !

Tektek closed earlier this year so you can't get premade profiles from there any more. This guide will walk you through how to make a Wix-based profile, but you could also look at guides here and design something yourself using CSS (people are very happy to help anyone who is happy to learn), purchase a custom profile from a user in the Personalised Graphics forum, or look at other sites which offer premade profiles. Gaia Tools is the only one which has been recently updated, but you can always search 'free Gaia profile' or 'free Gaia layout' and there are a few other sites which have a small selection of older themes.

This was really helpful, I used to have people design profile layouts for me ages ago when I sas active and they charged a few mil for it so i can only imagine how much it is now. I will defo have a couple more google searches and come up with something, wix hasn'tbeen bery reliable for me. Thank you for the tips!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff